There was a request to write about what planetary positions can cause Fear, Anxiety or Panic within the person due to various events of life. It is important topic as 99% times, we go through similar good/bad events in life but different people react differently in similar situation. Even in Mythology we can see how insults and injustices were taken by different people in a different manner and how they reacted in a different ways? So, there has to be some difference in the charts of individuals which indicates their evolution level and how they behave in a more matured way than others who are less evolved.
So, let’s cover this topic on following points –
Let’s cover all points one after the other –
Important Houses – Following are important houses in this matter –
- 1st house – If 1st house has malefic planets sitting there or 1st house lord is in bad dignity or inflicted by malefic planets by any way whatsoever, it shows a person who feels insecure about himself. As 1st house also represents head, this shows a person who can be hot-headed and can over-react to things.
- Dushthana Houses – Now, all the negative events in our lives come due to 6th house, 8th house and 12th house. As everyone has these houses, everyone is supposed to go through these events but how a person deals with such events largely depends on planets involved, position of house lords and dignity of planets.
- Bhavat Bhavam – Likewise, Bhavat Bhavam of all Dushthana houses, i.e. 11th house (6th from 6th house & 12th from 12th house) and 3rd house (8th from 8th house) become important in bringing negative events.
- Maraka Houses – Last but not the least, 2nd house and 7th house bring death-like situations in our lives. So, those houses also become important.
Important Signs – Following are important signs –
- Cancer – As it is sign of emotions, too much of emotions can make a person react or behave on the basis of emotions rather than reality of life.
- Virgo – As it is sign of hard work and dealing with conflicts in life, Virgo & its lord Mercury becomes important in knowing how well or badly a person will deal with conflicts.
- Scorpio – As always, the most troublesome Scorpio as it brings sudden events and changes in life of any possible nature.
Important Nakshatras - Following are important nakshatras –
- Bharani – As its deity is Lord Yama, it is nakshatra of transformative events, Death and Re-birth.
- Ardra – The nakshatra of Turmoil and Chaotic Events.
- Gandamool Nakshatras (https://www.astrosaxena.com/gmn) – All Nakshatras of Mercury and Ketu as they involve Gandanta Point (https://www.astrosaxena.com/gpgd) within them.
Important Planets – Now, the most important thing, the planets and their dignity because in the end we are going to act as per the planets involved and their dignity –
- Moon – As always, the most important planet. Moon’s association with above houses, signs or nakshatras can lead to over-reaction by a person in case of any sudden event, insult or injustice done. Moon’s association with malefic or functional malefic or yogas like paap kartari yoga also leads to similar situations.
- Mercury – Mercury represents our intellect or intelligence. How intelligently we behave in a tough situation depends on Mercury position. Again, its association with malefic planets can lead to a situation where person may not be able to behave intellectually in situations of panic.
- Jupiter – Jupiter brings optimism in life. If Jupiter is well placed in chart then in any situation person remains optimistic. But if Jupiter is debilitated or in conjunction with Saturn, then person loses hope as soon as a negative event takes place. In that hopeless situation, if Moon and Mercury are also weak then he can take some drastic decision or action.
- Saturn – Saturn itself is Fear. If Saturn is weak in dignity like in Aries, Leo and Scorpio, a person can be very fearful of facing challenges in life.
- Rahu – Saturn represents our real fears whereas Rahu represents our imagined fears. If Rahu gets involved with Moon, Mercury, Saturn or Cancer/Scorpio signs then person can have lots of imagined and baseless fears. He can also over-react in a given situation of panic.
- Mars – Mars represents our aggressive nature. If Mars is weak in dignity like debilitated or in enemy signs or with other malefic planets then person doesn’t know how to express his aggression in a dignified way once the situation goes out of hand.
- Ketu – Ketu itself may not lead to any event of aggression or violence but when it is with other malefic planets or impacts Moon or Mercury, then it can make person act in a stupid way in situations of panic.
As we can see that houses, signs or nakshatras can bring events which can create panic but in the end we deal with those events through these planets and their dignity.
Dasha/Transits – As always, the dasha/transits are going to bring events. If dasha or transits are activating dushthana houses or malefic planets then events can be painful. Likewise, if malefic enemy planets dashas are simultaneously active then it leads to bad events in life like, Saturn-Sun or Sun-Saturn or Mars-Mercury etc.
Evolution Level - But in the end it is evolution level of a soul which decides how he will take the insult or injustice or any negative event and how he will react in a certain situation? Like a person like Duryodhan couldn’t take a joke of Draupadi and it lead to Mahabharat but a person like Buddha was spat on face and all he did is to clean his face and ask the person “what else”. So, besides the events involved, planetary dignity etc, the evolution level of the soul also creates the important difference.
Conclusion – And as always, if you have any of these bad positions in chart then it doesn’t mean you are doomed for whole life. Meditation is the way to get things under control and behave in a more dignified way under any given situation.
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/astrovishalsaxena/ .
Twitter Page - https://twitter.com/astrovsaxena .