After creating havoc and chaos in our lives for more than 8 months, Rahu has finally left Ardra and now transiting in Mrigshira. If anyone has any doubt that astrology or planetary movements impact human life or not then they can reflect back on recent transit of Rahu in Ardra nakshatra where Rahu blew-off Ardra’s chaos and havoc globally.
If someone still feels that it was one-off case then let’s go back to the times when last time Rahu was in Ardra nakshatra in 2001 where world has seen 9/11 and if I remember well then 2001 would always be remembered as the year of terrorist attacks and chaos.
Also, if I may just extract relevant portion of my post on Rahu in Ardra transit (https://www.astrosaxena.com/fbpostsep1219) here –
Ardra is all about chaotic & major transformative events in life and Rahu is all about blowing things out of proportion. So, it is clear that this transit is going to bring major chaotic and transformative changes in our lives. Events and changes can be related with house Rahu rules in birth chart and the house it is transiting in Gemini sign in a particular chart.
As Ardra also represents storms and cyclones, we can see increase in natural calamities or disasters around us.
Now, it becomes more meaningful that we look at Rahu’s Transit in Mrigshira Nakshatra and how it can impact our lives –
Rahu - It represents Illusion, Foreign Lands, Foreign Things (foreign as in unknown things. So, for someone living in Punjab, culture and rituals of Kerala is also unknown and hence Foreign), Drugs, Medicines, any type of intoxication, Fame, Wealth, Success, Obsession, Past-life incomplete Desires, Movies, Television, Online World, Cheating, Imagined Fears, Unusual Things, Unique Things, Creativity, Rule breaker. Rahu also blows things out of proportions.
Mrigshira Nakshatra – Please check this link to get basic information on Mrigshira Nakshatra - https://www.astrosaxena.com/mrig .
As Mrigshira spreads from Taurus to Gemini, their representations are also important –
- Gemini is the 3rd sign of zodiac belt, so it represents many things related with 3rd house of horoscope like, Communication Skills (either written, oral or even by sign language), Marketing, Business etc. It is a sign basically related with communications and business ideas. Gemini is divided into 2 and half nakshatra of Mrigashira, Ardra and Punarvasu. Gemini's lord is Mercury, which is significator of Communications. Its lord is Mercury.
- Taurus is the 2nd sign of zodiac belt, so it represents many things related with 2nd house of horoscope like, Hoarded Wealth, Assets, Savings, Finances, Luxuries and Liquid Money. All in all a sign related with luxuries and all the conveniences of life. Taurus is consisted of 2 and half Nakshatras, i.e. Krittika, Rohini and Mrigshira. Taurus' lord is Venus.
Now, here are my interpretations of Rahu in Mrigshira Nakshatra (from May, 2020 to Sep, 2020 in Gemini and from Sep, 2020 to Jan, 2021 in Taurus) –
1. As I see, it is always easier to interpret malefic planets as they seldom change their basic nature. They are supposed to bring difficulties in our lives and bring situations where we are required to work hard. The end result is that after facing those difficult situations, we realize our true potential.
2. Even when Mars is exalted or Saturn is exalted then it is not that they are going to let-go of their basic nature which is malefic and which makes us work hard towards our ambitions with perseverance.
3. Simplest way to interpret any planetary position or transit is by looking at the nature of sign or nakshatra and nature of planet involved. So, we need to combine Rahu’s nature with Mrigshira nature.
4. As Mrigshira is nakshatra of Research, Rahu in Mrigshira can make us more research oriented. People will be inclined towards research oriented education and careers. We have already initiated a global research for Corona Vaccine.
5. It is nakshatra of chasing your dreams. So, people can be obsessed about chasing their desires, ambitions and passions. But here is where we need to be careful about Rahu as a malefic energy. Rahu wants to achieve things by hook or by crooks, by any means whatsoever. So, we need to be careful that we should not take wrong ways to achieve our ambitions. Even we achieve it that way then human experience says that it gives momentary happiness but guilt & regret for a lifetime.
6. This is where the difference of evolved soul and not so evolved soul would be seen. Evolved souls would choose higher objectives which are beneficial for all and follow them through noble ways, whereas a not-so evolved soul would look to achieve base desires and can take any means to achieve it. I am no one to judge that who is right and who is wrong as everyone is taking action as per his own evolution level.
7. As Sexuality is an important part of Mrigshira’s mythological story, Rahu there can trick people to follow their sexual desires by any means. I am sad to say but this transit can increase sexual crimes and incidents of stalking, chasing and harassing.
8. As Mrigshira is also related with Real Estate, we can say that people will be investing more on real estate as real estate prices are going low now.
9. At the same time, Mrigshira is ruled by Mars. This transit will create combination of Rahu-Mars which is known as Angarak Yoga. Don’t be surprised if this transit creates war or war-like situations between two countries. Not to forget that last transit of Rahu in Mrigshira in 2002 made us see US invasion in Afghanistan and India-Pakistan were at doorstep of each other’s border after Parliament attack of Dec, 2001. At personal level too, we need to know how to redirect aggression in positive actions like sports and other physical activities.
10. This transit and combination of Rahu-Mars can also cause accidents, both on land and in air, surgeries and bloodshed. So, be careful while driving and travelling.
11. Finally, a friend asked if Rahu in Mrigshira is going to impact Gemini sign only or Taurus too. It will impact both because sky doesn’t have any boundaries separating nakshatra into two signs.
Hope this helps. Thanks,
Swami Premanand Bharti
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/astrovishalsaxena/ .
Twitter Page - https://twitter.com/astrovsaxena .