A major transit is taking place today where Saturn will transit in Dhanishtha Nakshatra. This article is an effort to understand what we can expect during this transit. Let’s first understand the important points here –
Saturn - Saturn is all that which we don't like in our life. Saturn is Delay, Frustration, Restriction, Limitation and Anxiety. It is Hard-work and Labour. It is people of Authority, like Boss at your work place or Father at home. Saturn is Master and Servant both (depends on who uses Saturn in what way). Saturn is our Karmic Debt from life. Saturn is the things we didn't treat too well in our past life. Saturn is our challenges and biggest lessons of life. Saturn is Old-age, Teeth in human body, Diseases, Transformation etc. Saturn is Discipline, Organisation, Structure, Government, Law & Order etc.
Dhanishtha Nakshatra - It is a nakshatra related with wealth, luxury and lavish life. It is also a nakshatra related with music. Also, it is a nakshatra of celibacy. Please check this link for more info on Dhanishtha Nakshatra - https://www.astrosaxena.com/Dhannaksh. This nakshatra spreads between Capricorn to Aquarius signs.
Transit Duration – Saturn in Dhanishtha Transit will start on 17th Feb, 2022 and will last till 14th March, 2023. Then it will again hit Dhanishtha Nakshatra in retrograde movement in 2023 between Oct-Nov, 2023. So, it is more than a year time we have for some potential events to take place. In between, from June, 2022 to Oct, 2022, Saturn will retrograde in Dhanishtha Nakshatra and we will see following results with more intensity as Saturn will be closer to Earth.
Everything is in addition – As always, everything is in addition. In this article, we are just looking at Saturn’s impact in Dhanishtha Nakshatra but needless to say that lord of Dhanishtha, Planets in Dhanishtha in birth chart, their dignities, dashas and other annual transits all matter. Final event will be accumulation of impacts of all the planets and energies. So, this transit of Saturn in Dhanishtha is important but nothing is all important. Everything is in addition in astrology.
Last but not the least, Saturn in Dhanishtha transit will give us precursory indications as to what we can expect with Saturn in Aquarius transit - https://www.astrosaxena.com/SatTrAqua2223 as same Dhanishtha Nakshatra spreads from Capricorn to Aquarius.
Following are the generic results we can expect with Saturn in Dhanishtha Transit -
- As we know, Saturn represents limitations, restrictions, frustrations, delay, hard work and perseverance etc. Now, we need to apply these representations of Saturn to the representation of Dhanishtha Nakshatra. Dhanishtha is literally the nakshatra of wealth and assets (Dhan + Ishtha = Desire of Wealth). So, this transit can limit the wealth factor of people or make them work hard for it.
- It shows that this transit can indicate situations where people may find that their sources of wealth and luxuries are drying up and they may feel lack of resources.
- This also can be interpreted that we may need to work harder in this time to keep their sources of money working and giving them money.
- As we are in post-covid scenario plus under recession, this transit makes much sense. We can also say that people need to be careful regarding their finances and avoid overspending. If they are taking proper care then they can sail through this transit without much stress but if they are careless in money-matters then there can be lots of stress related with money. So, Saturn is coming to teach us the lesson of acting smart in money matters.
- Then Saturn also represents perseverance and long term results. This means that if a person behaves in a practical and realistic manner in financial matters and perseveres with it then he can actually gain long term profit. For example, if a person saves a particular sum of money every month for next one year then by the end of Saturn in Dhanishtha transit in 2023, he can have a handsome amount with him for his future use.
- It is as simple as this. If we act smart then we can also generate money but if we act foolish then we can create a financial crisis for self. One thing is sure that focus will be on Money and it depends on us whether we want to be careful or careless.
- As Dhanishtha is also related with real estate properties, it shows that people can have stress or delay in matters of their real estate properties. Buying/Selling of properties can be delayed. In that case, surrender to Saturn and accept the delay.
- Similarly, Dhanishtha is also related with vehicles and other conveniences of life. Saturn in Dhanishtha transit can again delay the buying/selling of properties or people can find lots of issues in their vehicles which may bring stress to them.
- At the same time, Saturn is career and work related planet and Saturn in Dhanishtha Nakshatra shows that it can be a good transit for people in career of finance, real estate and conveniences related matters but even there results would come after much hard work and perseverance.
- As Aquarius is also sign of entrepreneurship, they can also get into financial nature of business.
- As Dhanishtha is also related with music and other creative interests, these interests can also become a focus during this transit. People could either be inclined to get into career in music or they may be getting success in music related career, but again results will be through hard work and perseverance.
- In Capricorn section, person may involve himself in all these activities to gain authority and recognition. In Aquarius section, person may involve himself in all these activities to servie humanity.
- At the same time, Dhanishtha is nakshatra of Celibacy and Marital Discord. Saturn itself has nothing to do with relationship and love/romance. So, for relationship matters, it may not be a good transit. People may have lots of troubles in accommodating with their partner.. It shows that during this transit, either people are not interested in relationship at all or they can have long-term relationship conflicts. This is not at all a good position for relationship matters. At the same time, this transit can help a person in becoming a relationship counsellor in career matters.
- As Saturn is involved, all the above results can come only by way of delay, hard work and perseverance. Whosoever is putting efforts and showing perseverance can sail through this transit without much financial hardship but for others this transit can even indicate financial crisis.
- During Saturn retrograde transit in Dhanishtha later in the year, we will feel all these results at higher intensity and Saturn will make us reflect back on all the above matters.
- Last but not the least, the houses where Saturn will be transiting in Capricorn and Aquarius signs while transiting through Dhanishtha will also give their own effect.
- Saturn is coming to teach us some lessons in matters of finance and wealth. Have a good Saturn in Dhanishtha Nakshatra transit.
Hope this helps. Thanks,
Swami Premanand Bharti