After completing transit in Krittika, Rahu is about to enter in the nakshatra of Bharani. Actually, as per Mean Nodes, Rahu is already in Bharani Nakshatra whereas as per True Nodes Rahu will enter in Bharani Nakshatra on 12th July, 2022. This article is about understanding the kind of results we can expect with Rahu in Bharani transit.
Before that, let’s first look at the results we experienced in Rahu in Krittika transit –
As we discussed about 7 months ago - https://www.astrosaxena.com/RahuTrKrittika, the biggest global event of last 6 months for all of us was Russia-Ukraine war and governments getting involved in warfare and weaponry. At individual level also, we have seen incidents of shootouts and violence on rise and as most of us are functioning at lower level of consciousness, we have seen people unable to handle harsh Krittika energy and getting into aggressive behaviour.
So, we can see that we got results of Rahu in Krittika transit. Now, it becomes more meaningful that we look at Rahu’s Transit in Bharani Nakshatra and how it can impact our lives? As it is 7-8 months long transit, it is bound to bring give us its results.
Rahu - It represents Illusion, Foreign Lands, Foreign Things (foreign as in unknown things. So, for someone living in Punjab, culture and rituals of Kerala is also unknown and hence Foreign), Drugs, Medicines, any type of intoxication, Fame, Wealth, Success, Obsession, Past-life incomplete Desires, Movies, Television, Online World, Cheating, Imagined Fears, Unusual Things, Unique Things, Creativity, Rule breaker. Rahu also blows things out of proportions.
Bharani – Bharani is nakshatra of death and re-birth, occult/hidden side of life and instabilities. This nakshatra is also connected with sexuality and attraction. As it is ruled by Venus, the significance of wealth, finance and creativity naturally comes to this nakshatra. For detailed information on Bharani Nakshatra, please check this link -https://www.astrosaxena.com/Bharanaksh .
Aries – As Bharani is part of Aries, Aries sign and its representations become important here. Aries is the 1st sign of zodiac belt, so it represents the things and energy of 1st house of horoscope like Self, Personality etc. Besides that, Aries is the sign of our individuality, our aggression, our actions, our competitive ability etc. Aries is ruled by Mars and it is consisted of 2 and half Nakshatras named Ashwini, Bharani and Krittika.
True Node Vs Mean Node – There are mainly 2 ways of calculating the transits of Rahu and Ketu. They are known as True Nodes and Mean Nodes. As per Mean Nodes calculations, Rahu has already moved into Bharani Nakshatra on 14th June, 2022 but as per True Nodes it will change nakshatra on 14th July, 2022. I am not going into debate of which one is more correct as the difference between the two is less than 1 degree. So, follow whichever fits your understanding. If you want more info on it, then please search with “True Node Vs Mean Node” or like terms. You may also check these links - https://www.astrosaxena.com/transtips and https://www.astrosaxena.com/TrueMean.
Actually, this gap of about 30 days can be a good time to ascertain if True Nodes work for you or Mean Nodes? If you are getting results of Rahu in Krittika within these 30 days then True Node suits you but if you are getting results of Rahu in Bharani within these 30 days then Mean Node suits you. For me, Mean Nodes work better.
Now, here are my interpretations of Rahu in Bharini Nakshatra (from June-July, 2022 to Jan-Feb, 2023) –
- As I see, it is always easier to interpret malefic planets as they seldom change their basic nature. They are supposed to bring difficulties in our lives and bring situations where we are required to work hard. The end result is that after facing those difficult situations, we realize our true potential.
- Even when Mars is exalted or Saturn is exalted then it is not that they are going to let-go of their basic nature which is malefic and which makes us work hard towards our ambitions with perseverance.
- Simplest way to interpret any planetary position or transit is by looking at the nature of sign or nakshatra and nature of planet involved. So, we need to combine Rahu’s nature with Bharani nature.
- Bharani is related to Lord Yama. It is the nakshatra of Death, Re-birth, Occult/Hidden Mystical matters, major transformation etc. It is one of the most difficult nakshatra as it represents major instability and ups/downs. Now, Rahu represents expansion or amplifying things. Rahu is also illusion or unconventional things.
Now, combine both together –
- Rahu in Bharani Nakshatra can make us go through lots of instability and ups/downs in life in coming times. I don’t think it is just a coincidence that Rahu in Bharani transit coincided with nationwide protests in India.
- At personal level also, it can’t be a coincidence that Rahu came in Bharani and I got once in a lifetime chance of a session with Ma Anand Sheela, which is a spiritual/mystical event for me.
- Rahu in Bharani transit can also make people obsessive about occult/hidden/mystical side of life or any kind of research oriented activities. We can see that people are getting more and more interested in mystical life in coming times.
- As Rahu is illusion and Bharani represents mysticism, we can see people talking about some mystical events in life about which they have no idea. This trait can be on a high.
- As Bharani is also related with Sexuality, people can be obsessive about sexuality or they can have illusion around their sexuality.
- Don’t be surprised, if you see a renewed movement or drive or motivation in people around LGBT movement.
- At the same time, Bharani also represents death and rebirth as its deity is Lord Yama. Hence, we can see more events like wars or terrorist attacks or diseases outbreaks which can bring huge number of deaths altogether.
- We can’t forget that sign involved is still Aries which is sign of action, dominance and control. So, war, conflicts, attacks and violence is a big possibility here which can bring destruction represented by Bharani Nakshatra.
- People can be equally interested in understanding death and re-birth scenarios and theory of re-incarnation. The best work during this transit is anything to do with research and uncovering hidden matters.
- Best way to utilize this transit is to go towards spiritual or mystical side of life. There can be some mystical events taking place in next 7-8 months if people are pursuing such life.
- In relationship matters, People can have high sex drives or infidelity or sexual crimes can be on a high.
- As Bharani is also related with bearing or conceiving a child, use of unconventional ways of conception can be on a high.
- People should also be careful against accidents or sudden events during this transit.
- One useful way to guess the results of any upcoming transit is by going back in your memory around the time when identical transit took place in past. Last Rahu in Bharani transit happened during Nov, 2003 to July, 2004. It was Iraq war period. As Osho says, "there are only two types of times for humanity; either war time or preparation of war time".
- It is very clear that again we will be given a few options to deal or work with. Bharani represents Creation/Destruction, Occult/Mysticism/Spirituality, Sex and Violence etc. It again depends on consciousness level of person as to which activities person wants to deal with. A person at higher conscious level will be interested towards Meditation/Spirituality/Mysticism or towards creating something new whereas someone at lower evolution level will be more inclined towards destruction or crimes etc.
- Now, in whichever house Rahu is transiting in your birth chart in Aries sign and Bharani Nakshatra, things and people related to that house can become a reason behind major changes in life.
Hope this helps. Thanks,
Swami Premanand Bharti