After completing transit in Rohini, Rahu is about to enter in the nakshatra of Krittika. This article is about understanding the kind of results we can expect with Rahu in Krittika transit.
Before that, let’s first look at the results we experienced in Rahu in Rohini transit –
As we discussed about 7 months ago - https://www.astrosaxena.com/RahuTrRohini, we have seen a new world order taking place, especially in financial matters. Digital Economy is on high. People are getting extra interested in Crypto Currency and Governments are showing-off that things are finally coming back to normalcy. As Rohini is nakshatra of Business People too, we have seen many people getting interested in business after unfortunately losing their jobs in Pandemic/Lockdown.
So, we can see that we got results of Rahu in Rohini transit. Now, it becomes more meaningful that we look at Rahu’s Transit in Krittika Nakshatra and how it can impact our lives? As it is 7-8 months long transit, it is bound to bring give us its results.
Rahu - It represents Illusion, Foreign Lands, Foreign Things (foreign as in unknown things. So, for someone living in Punjab, culture and rituals of Kerala is also unknown and hence Foreign), Drugs, Medicines, any type of intoxication, Fame, Wealth, Success, Obsession, Past-life incomplete Desires, Movies, Television, Online World, Cheating, Imagined Fears, Unusual Things, Unique Things, Creativity, Rule breaker. Rahu also blows things out of proportions.
Krittika - It is nakshatra of criticism, cutting things, surgeries and bloodshed. Also, it is nakshatra of child care, secrecy, research, protection and foster parenting etc. It spreads from Aries to Taurus. It is ruled by Sun. For more info on Krittika, please check this link - https://www.astrosaxena.com/kritnaksh .
Taurus - As Krittika falls in first 10 degrees of Taurus sign, Taurus sign and its representations are also important. Taurus is the 2nd sign of zodiac belt, so it represents many things related with 2nd house of horoscope like, Hoarded Wealth, Assets, Savings, Finances, Luxuries and Liquid Money. All in all a sign related with luxuries and all the conveniences of life. Taurus is consisted of 2 and half Nakshatras, i.e. Krittika, Rohini and Mrigshira. Taurus' lord is Venus.
Aries – Then Rahu will move into Aries sign where first 3.20 degrees of Krittika Nakshatra are placed. So, Aries sign also becomes important here. Aries is the 1st sign of zodiac belt, so it represents the things and energy of 1st house of horoscope like Self, Personality etc. Besides that, Aries is the sign of our individuality, our aggression, our actions, our competitive ability etc. Aries is ruled by Mars and it is consisted of 2 and half Nakshatras named Ashwini, Bharani and Krittika.
True Node Vs Mean Node – There are mainly 2 ways of calculating the transits of Rahu and Ketu. They are known as True Nodes and Mean Nodes. As per True Nodes calculations, Rahu has already moved into Krittika Nakshatra on 19th Sep, 2021 but as per Mean Nodes it will change nakshatra on 6th Oct, 2021. I am not going into debate of which one is more correct as the difference between the two is less than 1 degree. So, follow whichever fits your understanding. If you want more info on it, then please search with “True Node Vs Mean Node” or like terms.
Actually, this gap of about 15 days can be a good time to ascertain if True Nodes work for you or Mean Nodes? If you are getting results of Rahu in Rohini within these 15 days then Mean Node suits you but if you are getting results of Rahu in Krittika within these 15 days then True Node suits you. For me, Mean Nodes work better.
Now, here are my interpretations of Rahu in Krittika Nakshatra (from Oct, 2021 to June, 2022) –
- As I see, it is always easier to interpret malefic planets as they seldom change their basic nature. They are supposed to bring difficulties in our lives and bring situations where we are required to work hard. The end result is that after facing those difficult situations, we realize our true potential.
- Even when Mars is exalted or Saturn is exalted then it is not that they are going to let-go of their basic nature which is malefic and which makes us work hard towards our ambitions with perseverance.
- Simplest way to interpret any planetary position or transit is by looking at the nature of sign or nakshatra and nature of planet involved. So, we need to combine Rahu’s nature with Krittika nature.
- Krittika is related with Lord Kartikeya, The God of Wars, and Rahu enhances results. It means during Rahu in Krittika Nakshatra, we can see some actual wars or may be resurfacing of Cold War. Remember that Rahu is illusion. It can be an illusion of War too. Illusion of War means the Governments are engaging people with this thought that a war can take place any moment. So that people should not focus on real issues.
- This looks more potential if we look at the last Rahu in Krittika Transit 18 years back. It was in March, 2003 and same month US and Allied Forces attacked Iraq in search of “Weapons of Mass Destruction”.
- So, a War or Conflict like situation can be potential possibility during this transit. As Krittika is still in Taurus sign of Wealth, don’t be surprised if a conflict gets developed with the intention of making money. Sale of weaponry can be on high which can bring wealth to people selling weapons.
- Even at personal level, we can see people getting more aggressive and dominant during this transit. As always, regular meditation can help people in sailing through this time period without much harm. Else people can get into conflicts, violence and injuries.
- In our personal relations too, Mindfulness can be very helpful in avoiding many conflicts and disputes.
- As Krittika is root word of word Critic, people should be careful in their criticism to others as it can bring conflict and violence. This transit can enhance people’s ability to analyse and argue.
- An obvious advice would be to drive your vehicles carefully and slowly, else chances of accidents and surgeries are high.
- At the same time, Krittika’s story is about Nourishing Kartikeya by seven sisters named Krittikas. So, this transit can make people inclined towards adoption and foster parenting too. This is more so as Rahu itself represents unconventional ways of having a child.
- As Krittika is present in Taurus and Aries both, the distinction in results during this transit will come as per the sign involved.
- Rahu in Krittika/Taurus transit can make people or nations fight against each other in name of security and safety as Taurus is sign of Security, whereas the main aim can be money making as Taurus is also sign of wealth and assets.
- Rahu in Krittika/Aries transit looks like to be the more honest one as people may get into conflicts genuinely for conflicts only and not for any other ulterior motives.
- Spying, Stalking and Research activities can be on a high as it is also part of Krittika story.
- In the end, free will is with us as to how we want to utilize this transit. Krittika is giving option of Fighting and Nourishing both. In the end, it is our choice if we want to fight or nourish. Obviously, people with higher evolution level will engage themselves in nourishment and people at lower evolution level will be engaged in fighting.
- In case, you find yourself engaged in fighting then at least be honest to accept the responsibility of your actions. Don’t blame your actions on others because “no one can trigger you in fight unless you want to be triggered.” And if you accept the responsibility once honestly then it will be difficult to fight again.
- Now, in whichever house Rahu is transiting in your birth chart in Taurus/Aries sign and Krittika Nakshatra, things and people related to that house can become a reason behind conflicts or nourishment, as the case may be.