Today, let’s see Maraka Planets for Virgo Ascendant. Please go through the introductory article on Maraka Dasha Series (https://www.astrosaxena.com/Killer1) here.
Maraka Houses and Maraka Lords – As we know that 2nd house and 7th house are Maraka Houses. For Virgo ascendant, 2nd house/Libra is ruled by Venus and 7th house/Pisces is ruled by Jupiter. So, Venus-Jupiter become their Maraka Lords or Maraka Planets.
Planets in Maraka Houses – Likewise, if someone has planets in 2nd house/Libra or 7th house/Pisces, those planets will also be considered as Maraka Planets as their dashas will also activate Maraka Houses.
Nature of Maraka Planet – Now, good thing is that Venus and Jupiter both are natural benefic planet. This indicates that even if a Virgo ascendant person is going through a maraka dasha of Venus-Jupiter or Jupiter-Venus then it may bring some death-like situations but it may still bring some benefits to person while going through those death-like situations.
Lords of Other Houses – Now, let’s see what other houses Venus-Jupiter are ruling for a Virgo ascendant person.
- Venus rules 9th house/Taurus of luck and fortune. It is the highest of Dharma Trikon Houses.
- Jupiter rules 4th house/Sagittarius of home and Mother. It is one of the Kendra houses along with being a Moksha house.
- So we can see that not only the maraka planets for Virgo ascendants are natural benefic planets but they are also ruling other strong houses. It indicates that on these points at least, maraka planets for them are not that much worrisome.
Nature of Planets in Maraka Houses – Likewise, we need to see the nature of planets which are in maraka houses. Like, if they are natural benefic/malefic or functional benefic/malefic or Dushthana Lords etc. The more malefic nature these planets keep within them, higher the chances that their dashas can be difficult for person and he needs to be more cautious during their dashas.
Dignity of Maraka Lords – The most important factor is in which sign Venus-Jupiter are placed in a Virgo Ascendant chart as it will decide its dignity and strength.
- Venus in own/friendly/neutral/mool trikon/exaltation sign means that person can manage to go through a maraka dasha with some positivity and can even gain during its dasha especially in matters of career, authority and wealth due to gentle/benefic nature and good dignity in these signs. But if Venus is in enemy/fall/debilitated sign or sitting with malefic or under yogas like Paap Kartari Yoga which further weakens the planet, then it shows that person needs a lot of awareness and caution at disposal while dealing with its dasha. For ex, if Venus is in 1st house/Virgo then Venus MD will activate 2nd house/Libra and as Venus is in debilitation sign, it can bring challenges during this dasha to the person himself in matters of health/wealth both but if Venus is in 7th house/Pisces where Venus is exalted then it shows that they can sail through this maraka dasha and can eventually make some benefits too. It means that if Venus is in weak dignity then they need to be extra careful about the health matters and they should be taking care even before start of maraka dasha to safely sail through this dasha.
- With Jupiter again, it should be in own/friendly/neutral/mool trikon/exaltation sign. It would mean that person can manage to go through a maraka dasha with some positivity and can even gain during its dasha especially in matters of career, authority and wealth due to gentle/benefic nature and good dignity in these signs. But if Jupiter is in enemy/fall/debilitated sign or sitting with malefic or under yogas like Paap Kartari Yoga which further weakens the planet, then it shows that person needs a lot of awareness and caution at disposal while dealing with its dasha. For example, if Jupiter is in 5th house/Capricorn where it is debilitated then Jupiter dasha can be troublesome for person nd cn bring death-like situations but if Jupiter is in 7th house/Pisces itself then it can be a much better time period in comparison.
Dignity of Planets in Maraka Houses – Likewise, we need to check the dignity and strength of planets that are placed in maraka houses. Again, better the dignity, higher the chances that person will sail through maraka dasha without much damage. But if dignity is poor then an extra care is necessary. For example, Sun in 2nd house/Libra is debilitated and can cause health issues during its dasha & person needs to be cautious during maraka dasha but if Mercury is in 2nd house/Libra where it is in friendly sign then person can sail through maraka dasha.
How Dashas will activate Maraka Houses? – Now, Maraka Houses for Virgo Ascendant can get activated during dasha of Venus or Jupiter or of any planet which is in 2nd house/Libra or 7th house/Pisces. Also, the dasha of lord of sign/nakshatra in which Venus or Jupiter is placed will activate them and maraka dasha. For example, if Jupiter is in Capricorn/Sravana then Saturn dasha or Moon dasha can also activate Jupiter and maraka houses. Likewise, for planets in maraka houses, their sign/nakshatra lord dasha can bring maraka results. Finally, we need to take into consideration dashas at all 3 major levels, i.e. Mahadasha/Antardasha/Pratyantar dasha. Overall, we need to be inclusive in this matter as it can be matter of even life or death.
Annual Transits – Likewise, I don’t think that we should wait till annual transits of planets start giving us results after activation of maraka houses through dashas. As I said, we need to be cautious, careful and aware even before the beginning of maraka dashas, so that we will have enough time in hand to safeguard ourselves. As always, awareness is the only remedy.
Maraka Planets Impact – Now, following things can cause actual death, metaphorical death or death of other things due to maraka planets –
- As usually, 2nd house/7th house are related with family life, relationship or wealth matters. So, these things can bring a death-like situation to person.
- As Jupiter-Venus themselves are karaka of relationship/marriage, it again shows that relations/marriage/spouse/children can bring a death-like situation to person.
- As Jupiter-Venus both represent wealth, it shows that too much of wealth or lack of wealth can bring a death-like situation to person.
- As Venus represents lavish life, the addiction to lavish life and luxuries/conveniences can bring a death-like situation to person.
- As Jupiter-Venus both are teachers, it shows that person can be so much busy with his knowledge oriented pursuits that he may have no time for people and family members in his life. It is like a metaphorical death of person.
- As Jupiter represents health issues related with Fat, Gall Bladder, Liver, Arteries etc and Venus represents health issues related with Sugar, Diabetes, Kidney etc, these health issues can bring a death-like situation to person.
- As Jupiter also rules 4th house/Sagittarius, it shows that Mother, Home matters and real estate matters can bring a death-like situation to person.
- Likewise, Venus also rules 9th house/Taurus, it shows that person’s Guru or people of different culture or going away from home land can bring a death-like situation to person.
- Then in whichever houses Venus/Jupiter are sitting, person can feel a death-like scenario in matters of that house, especially if they are also in bad dignity. Like, if Venus is in 11th house/Cancer then Venus dasha can also bring a death-like situation to person’s elder sibling. But as always, it is about dignity of planets involved. So, if Venus-Jupiter are in good dignity then it shows that even while going through a death-like situation, person will be able to gain something. But if Maraka lords are in bad dignity with no other support, then person needs to be extra cautious to minimise the damage.
- Finally, we need to check the planets sitting in maraka houses. The things/people they are karaka-of and things/people represented by the house ruled by these planets will bring death-like circumstances to person. Like, if Sun is in 2nd house/Libra then person can have a death-like situation due to heart or brain related diseases or due to any other significances of Sun and the 12th house/Leo ruled by Sun.