So, we are entering Retrograde Season (https://www.astrosaxena.com/retroseason) of 2020 from this week when 3 planets will start retrograde movement in transit.
1. Today, Saturn has started retrograding in Capricorn - https://www.astrosaxena.com/sat20 .
2. Venus will start retrograding on 13th May in Taurus - https://www.astrosaxena.com/Ven2020 .
a. Mercury will have its customary retrograde movement in Gemini sign in June/July - https://www.astrosaxena.com/retmergen and
b. And we are going to have eclipses in June, 2020 at the axis of Gemini/Sagittarius - https://www.astrosaxena.com/eclipses .
Somewhere in Aug, 2020, we will have Mars retrograde in Aries/Pisces.
So overall, we are entering in to a very intense phase of the year. This is my generic understanding of retrograde -
1. Retrograde Planets are closer to Earth. Hence, their energies reach us with more intensity in comparison to any planet that is direct.
2. At the same time, retro movement of planets are always slower. Hence, when so many planets go retrograde, we feel that things are stuck in life and not moving forward.
3. Now, combine these two things. Things are stuck in life + planets energy is more intense and pushing you. The end result is that retrograde planets will push you to work harder on those matters which are stuck. We will start putting more efforts as ultimately we all want to move forward in life.
4. And then after 3-4 months of hard work we get results and by that time, planets are moving direct again. And we feel that we are getting results as planets are now direct but as I see, we are getting result due to our hard work during retrograde season. Direct movement of planets bring the rewards of all the hard work you have done during retrograde season.
5. So, retro season is best time to put your best efforts as results follow during direct movement.
6. Also, retrograde movement of planets is basically an optical illusion. So, retro season can cause illusions related to the planet which is retrograde. Like, Venus in matters of relationship, Jupiter in matters of belief system and Saturn in matters of duties in this life. Person may be under illusion as he is following the right path.
7. Finally, as retrograde is all about moving backwards, retro season makes us reflect back at things related with that planet or the houses they rule in chart. Like, Venus can make us reflect back on past relations, Jupiter can make us reflect back on belief system or teachers we are following, Saturn can make us reflect on our past deeds/actions etc.
So, it is time to reflect back, learn lessons from past, work hard in present to get results in future.
Actually, the situation in which we all are in right now, there is a lot to reflect back.
Happy Retrograde Season 2020.
Hope this helps. Thanks,
Swami Premanand Bharti
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/astrovishalsaxena/ .
Twitter Page - https://twitter.com/astrovsaxena .