After a long time, I am able to post 2nd article related with effect of planetary transits. Today, we will try to understand Moon’s transit and its impact on Human Life. Let’s see the things important for understanding this –
Moon - Moon represents Mind, Emotions, Mother, Local Government, Peace of Mind, Home Environment, Water, Milk etc.
Transit Time – Moon transits through a sign in about 2 days and 6 hours.
Mahadasha/Antardasha – Person will be most impacted by Moon’s transit if he is also under Moon’s Mahadasha or Antardasha.
Moon’s Dignity – First important thing to see is Moon’s dignity in Birth Chart. If it is well placed in Own/Exalted/Friendly Sign then it shows a strong foundation for Moon and Moon related things.
Transiting Sign – Likewise, we have to be sure of Moon’s dignity during transit. If Moon is transiting through Own/Exalted/Friendly sign then Mind will be feeling strong and optimistic. But if it is afflicted during transit then Mind may not be as positive.
Troublesome Transits – A point to remember is Moon’s transit during Eclipse Season or transit through Malefic Planets like Mars, Saturn, Rahu and Ketu. This will cause certain stress to mind.
House Ruler – One of the most important thing is to keep in mind as to which house Moon rules with Cancer sign in your chart. For Aries Ascendant, it will rule 4th house but for Virgo Ascendant, it will rule 11th house. Now, wherever it goes into transits, Moon will bring the energy of the house it rules in your chart. Like, if you are an Aquarius Ascendant then Moon rules 6th house with Cancer sign. 6th house represents Obstacles, Hurdles, Service, Healing etc. So, wherever it goes in transit, person will be feeling the energy of 6th house in that house. Like, Moon going into 8th house, person will be inclined to serve people through research and occult and heal them.
Impact of Moon’s Transit – Here, we need to keep in mind a few things –
- Moon’s transit lasts only 2 days and 6 hours. So, before we realise or take note of events happening during those 2 days, Moon will be in next sign. It means that impact of Moon’s transit is hard to notice but it doesn’t mean that it doesn’t impact.
- Another thing is that Moon is a gentle planet. It doesn’t impact any other planet but actually gets impacted by other planets. Not to forget that Moon was a dark barren land and it got brighten up due to reflection of Sunrays. So, its existence itself is impact of another planet. So, it is the one which will be impacted rather than impacting others. Also, if Moon is transiting over any planet, either benefic or malefic, Moon will be impacted by other planet. It won’t be able to impact any other planet.
- Another thing to keep in mind to understand Moon’s transit is to keep an eye on new moon and full moon cycles. Whichever sign these cycles are taking place, mind will be grasped with things related with that house/sign.
- Last but not the least, consider Moon as your Mind and as it transits in a house/sign for 2 days & 6 hours, understand that your mind is on things related with that house/sign for those 2 days & 6 hours. It is the simplest way to understand Moon’s transit.
So, here we go –
- In 1st house – Mind is upon self. Person will focus upon himself for these 2 days. We can say that person’s mind will be selfish for this time. He will try to figure out if everything is going right with him and his life path.
- In 2nd house – Now, Mind is upon Family and Wealth. He will give more time to family. He will think if he is able to get enough wealth and resources for his family. Family focused Mind.
- In 3rd house –Now, Mind moved towards Siblings, Communications, Gossips and Neighbours etc. Person would like to interact and communicate in this time. He may work on some of his interests and hobbies. Mind wants to connect with people in this time.
- In 4th house – Mind comes into home. Mind wants to be at home or with Mother. You may not like to go for any trip or journey. Peace of mind is at home and with mother. You may spend these 2 days with your Mother.
- In 5th house – Entertainment time. Now, Mind is looking for some creative pursuits and nurturing hobbies and talents. You may go for Movie or any other entertainment. Focus will also be on Children and Love matters.
- In 6th house – Now, Mind feels many obstacles or hurdles on the way or the memories of those onstacles are back in mind as soon as Moon moved into 6th house. Person may find that his health is not up to mark and he needs to take care.
- In 7th house – Mind wants to connect with other people. Mind wants to be in relationship. Connection with Other People is primary. Person may get a Business Idea or he may start planning for it.
- In 8th house – Now, Mind is deep into Research. In these 2 days, person can come across a book or article or a video on Occult or Mystical subjects. He may research on his studies or interests related subject.
- In 9th house – Mind is upon travelling and meeting people from far distant places. He may be inclined towards reading religious stuff or suddenly going to temple and all. Person may meet a learned person who is Guru-like.
- In 10th house – And suddenly mind is thinking about Reputation, Status and Image in Society. Now, person is thinking about if he is doing enough in his life to earn respect of people. Now, ego wants satisfaction with ranks and status. This can also mean person is inclined towards Father during this transit.
- In 11th house – This transit will not only make person think about his gains and earnings but it will also make him think about his contribution towards society and humanity. Person may think of connecting with an elder sibling. Mind will be on getting recognised for efforts done.
- In 12th house – Here Mind wants to go to some Spiritual Places or Isolation. He may remember a friend in foreign lands and think of connecting with him. Mind will be spiritually inclined and may think about donations and charity.
So, this is how Moon’s transits through all the houses may work but lots will depend upon dasha, dignity of Moon in birth chart & transit and planet it is transiting over.