Again, apologies for this creative drawing but this is the best possible I could make. This imaginary chart also has one more important message or lesson in it. If you pay attention then this chart has all the planets in its exaltation signs, like Jupiter in Cancer, Sun in Aries, Saturn in Libra etc. So, in a way it should be the best horoscope in the world but towards the end I will tell you how this can be a good for nothing horoscope, just to let you know that there is nothing like good or bad horoscope. I have kept Ketu in Pisces and Rahu in Virgo as Ketu (a spiritual planet) likes to be in spiritual sign of Pisces and Rahu remains at 180* from Ketu in Virgo. We can as well place Ketu in 12th house with Moon in Taurus, as 12th house also represents spirituality.
So, 100% Aspects are as follows -
1. Sun, Moon, Mercury and Venus aspects 7th house from its position and impacts the results of the house thus aspected. You can see aspects of these planets by ways of arrows made.
2. Jupiter, Rahu and Ketu aspects 5th, 7th and 9th house from its position and impacts the results of the house thus aspected. Please see the arrows.
3. Mars aspects 4th, 7th and 8th house from its position and impacts the results of the house thus aspected. Please see the arrows.
4. Saturn aspects 3rd, 7th and 10th house from its position and impacts the results of the house thus aspected. Please see the arrows.
Now, what will be the impact?
Impact depends on various things.
1. Planet aspecting a house is in good position or bad position, like exalted, debilitated, own, mool-trikon sign etc. Jupiter's aspect is exception in this case, no matter how bad Jupiter is placed in any horoscope but its aspect is always benefic. Someday I will post the reason for this separately as it is in itself is going to be a big post.
2. The basic nature of planet as in Natural Malefic or Natural Benefic.
3. How many total aspects are there on a planet or house? Suppose a house is getting 3 aspects from 3 different planets. 2 of these planets are benefic in nature and 1 malefic, then benefic planets' aspect will have higher say.
4. Also, the planet aspected is in good position or not. Suppose Saturn is aspecting the 7th house. Clear indication of delay in marriage, if there is no aspect from Jupiter on 7th house. But 7th house has Moon exalted in Taurus. Then although marriage will be delayed but relationship will be harmonious and stable after that delayed marriage.
So, this is the way it works.
I hope I am not flooding you guys with loads of information.
Now, how this horoscope can be a not so good horoscope although all planets are in exaltation.
1. First and foremost, Sun and Saturn both are exalted. Two bitter enemies aspecting each other from their exalted position. It is like giving Atom Bomb to two bitter enemies and make them stand in front of each other. War zone is certain between Father and Son, if Jupiter's aspect is not calming down 1 of the planet.
2. Moon in 12th house- Person loves to live in imaginary world. It is also a sign of a person leaving his family and settling in foreign lands.
3. Rahu conjunct Mercury - Mercury is communication, Rahu blows things out of proportion. This person might have habit of exaggerating things.
All I want to say that there is nothing like good or bad horoscope. Every horoscope is good for the basic reason that it was made on God's order for your life. God can never do anything wrong for us.
Vishal S Saxena – Astrologer
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/astrovishalsaxena/ .
Twitter Page - https://twitter.com/astrovsaxena .