Transit of Saturn in Shatabhishak Nakshatra
A major transit is taking place today where Saturn will transit in Shatabhishak Nakshatra. As Saturn is damn slow in its speed, every transit of Saturn is an important and effective transit. This article is an effort to understand what we can expect during this transit. Let’s first understand the important points here –
Saturn - Saturn is all that which we don't like in our life. Saturn is Delay, Frustration, Restriction, Limitation and Anxiety. It is Hard-work and Labour. It is people of Authority, like Boss at your work place or Father at home. Saturn is Master and Servant both (depends on who uses Saturn in what way). Saturn is our Karmic Debt from life. Saturn is the things we didn't treat too well in our past life. Saturn is our challenges and biggest lessons of life. Saturn is Old-age, Teeth in human body, Diseases, Transformation etc. Saturn is Discipline, Organisation, Structure, Government, Law & Order etc.
Shatabhishak Nakshatra - It is a nakshatra related with healing and health care. It is related with serving humanity or higher cause. Please check this link for more info on Shatabhishak Nakshatra - https://www.astrosaxena.com/shatanaksh.
Transit Duration – Transit of Saturn in Shatabhishak Nakshatra will be three-fold. It will be as follows –
- Saturn in Shatabhishak Transit will start on 14th March, 2023 and will be there till 15th Oct, 2023.
- Then it will again comeback in Dhanishtha Nakshatra in retrograde movement from 15th Oct 2023 to 23rd Nov, 2023.
- After that, Saturn will again move into Shatabhishak Nakshatra from 23rd Nov, 2023 to 6th April, 2024, on which date Saturn will move into Purva-Bhadrapada Nakshatra.
- Finally, Saturn will come back in Shatabhishak Nakshatra in retrograde movement on 2nd Oct, 2024 and will stay there till 27th Dec, 2024.
- So in totality, it is more than 15 months’ transit which is enough to bring some potential events. During this time, whenever Saturn is retrograde in transit, we will see following results with more intensity as Saturn will be closer to Earth.
Everything is in addition – As always, everything is in addition. In this article, we are just looking at Saturn’s impact in Shatabhishak Nakshatra but needless to say that lord of Shatabhishak, Planets in Shatabhishak in birth chart, their dignities, dashas and other annual transits all matter. Final event will be accumulation of impacts of all the planets and energies. So, this transit of Saturn in Shatabhishak is important but nothing is all important. Everything is in addition in astrology.
Impact of Saturn’s current transit – Again, if we first see the results of Saturn’s current transit in Dhanishtha then we can assess if the results of Saturn in Shatabhishak is going to impact us or not. Sometimes it can be scary to realize that how accurate can be astrology as its results are so apparent. The first result I mentioned for Saturn in Dhanishtha transit (https://www.astrosaxena.com/SatTrDhanishtha) was “It shows that this transit can indicate situations where people may find that their sources of wealth and luxuries are drying up and they may feel lack of resources”. Now, if we look at last 1 or 1.5 years then recession had been the biggest global challenge for us. Job losses were rampant and people have suffered financially. This one result of Saturn in Dhanishtha transit is enough to inspire us to get some idea about Saturn in Shatabhishak Transit so that we can proactively prepare ourselves for upcoming challenges.
Another way to assess the results of current transit is to reflect over last transit of similar nature in past. Saturn was in Shatabhishak Nakshatra in 1994. So, we can reflect back over events happened with us or in family during 1994. It can give an idea as to what we can expect during this transit?
Following are the generic results we can expect with Saturn in Shatabhishak Transit –
- To begin with, it is kind of auspicious event that Saturn is leaving Dhanishtha Nakshatra as it can restore financial sanity in world and we can see financial matters improving as Saturn’s heavy and limiting energy is now moving out of Dhanishtha, the nakshatra of wealth.
- As we know, Saturn represents limitations, restrictions, frustrations, delay, hard work and perseverance etc. Now, we need to apply these representations of Saturn to the representation of Shatabhishak Nakshatra. Shatabhishak is nakshatra of Service, Healing, Higher Causes and Spirituality. Shatabhishak literally means Hundred Physicians of God. So, it is a very much medical or healing oriented nakshatra.
- Needless to say that we are in a situation globally where we need healing of different kinds; i.e. physical, mental, financial and spiritual.
- This means that Saturn can make us focus on matters of global healing in coming one and half years. We will be focusing on how to make this planet a better place to live in post-covid, war and post-natural calamities times.
- As Saturn represents duties and responsibilities in life, I wouldn’t be surprised if people take healing or health care as a career option in coming times. Again, it includes conventional and alternate healing both. As I see, people can seriously focus on Medical Profession.
- As Shtabhishak still falls in Aquarius which is sign of Entrepreneurship and Serving Humanity, it can be a big possibility that people can be interested in starting businesses related with healing.
- People can be interested in taking-up some higher cause to serve and heal humanity in general, of course due to current global situations.
- Shatabhishak is also represented by a Circle which is representation of Circle of Life where nothing stays forever and everything comes and passes-by. Saturn transit in Shatabhishak can also make realize that pain and healing both are equally important part of life and they come in life in their due course.
- As Shatabhishak is ruled by Rahu, people can focus on alternate healing too.
- People can work on some inventions in healing field too.
- Also, it is not only about serving others or taking care of others in health matters but Saturn in Shatabhishak transit can also make people focus on their own health matters to avoid any long term health issue. As Saturn represent bone, teeth and any long-term or chronic nature of illness, they should be extra careful about these health issues to avoid any unpleasant circumstances.
- If we pay attention, recently Jupiter was in Shatabhishak Nakshatra (about an year back) and gave us knowledge and education of healing practices. Now, it is time to work upon them and apply them effectively through Saturnine efforts and actions.
- As Aquarius and Shatabhishak are both related with serving people, we can see expansion in NGOs, Social Service Groups and people devoting themselves towards serving others.
- As this is one of the Panchak Nakshatra which are more spirituality driven, this transit can also make people move towards spiritual healing and people can go towards Meditation and other spiritual activities for the healing of their Soul.
- Last but not the least, the houses where Saturn will be transiting in Aquarius sign while transiting through Shatabhishak will also give their own effect. For example, if Dushthana houses are involved then all these results will be coming with greater difficulties and obstacles. As Saturn is involved, all the above results can come only by way of delay, hard work and perseverance. Whosoever is putting efforts and showing perseverance can sail through this transit without much hardship but for others this transit can indicate difficulties.
Have a good Saturn in Shatabhishak Nakshatra transit.
Hope this helps. Thanks,