Today, let’s see what planetary placements can create a Politician. It can also be someone who is working as a Minister in Govt or a Political Party Official. I think there are many people who 1st work in different fields like Movies, Business or Sports etc and later join a political party but I am covering here only that person who has dedicated whole life to Politics.
I think we can cover this series by theory and one practical example of chart. Like, 1st I will tell what can make a person enter a particular profession and then we can see a chart of a person in same profession to see theory working in practicality.
So, let's begin with chart of a Politician -
Atma Karaka or Amatya Karaka
Let's cover all points one after the other -
Important Houses - Following are important houses for a Politician -
- 1st house - 1st house is always the most important house of any chart as it represents the person and his life path. Wherever 1st house lord is placed, it gives an indication related with life path the person is supposed to follow.
- 2nd house – A successful politician needs to be a very good Orator. So, 2nd house must be strong.
- 3rd house – 3rd house is house of communications too but it is also a house of courage, efforts and hard work etc. All real politicians made their way from the very low level and rose up to high posts. They started as volunteers and got recognition after 20-30 years of work in party in various capacities. It shows a strong 3rd house with capacity to work hard for long time.
- 4th house – 4th house is house of home land. Most of the time, a politician 1st becomes popular at his home town and it is people of home town who always vote for him.
- 5th house – It is the main house of Politics. It is also house ministers.
- 7th house – A politician should be popular among masses, hence 7th house is important.
- 8th house – It is again house of serving other people through whichever ways. Politics can also be a way.
- 10th house – 10th house is main house of Govt, Authority and Recognition.
- 11th house – 11th house is house of services to humanity and rewards & recognition. As a politician, you are supposed to serve people.
Important Signs - Following are important signs -
- Gemini – For the reason of being sign of Communication Skills, it is important sign.
- Cancer – Being the 4th sign, it has the energy of 4th house of home land.
- Leo & Capricorn – Two signs of Government and Authority.
- Libra – For being the sign of Masses, it becomes important.
- Sagittarius – As a politician, you are supposed to be well-read and aware of the facts of political history of the country. This sign also helps in the way they preach to people.
- Aquarius – Again, the sign of humanitarian causes which you are supposed to serve as a politician.
Important Planets - Following are important planets -
- Sun – Sun is the main planet of Govt, Authority and benefits from people in authority.
- Moon – Moon is another planet which represents Govt but kind of local or state level Govt.
- Saturn – Saturn represents Discipline, Hard Work and Perseverance, things which you need as a politician because success and recognition will come very late in life.
- Rahu – Rahu’s association becomes important for worldwide fame as politician.
Important Nakshatras - Following are important nakshatras -
- Sun ruled Nakshatras – All Sun ruled nakshatras become important in person’s success as politician.
- Magha – It represents the Royal Throne which a politician actually works for.
- Purva-Phalguni & Dhanishtha – As these 2 nakshatras represent all the benefits of being in power and authority.
- Satabhisha – As it is the nakshatra which represents identical energy of Aquarius, we need to take it into consideration when it is about serving a higher cause.
Various Combinations - Now, any combination between these houses, planets, signs and nakshatras can create a person in politics. Any combination between these planets, houses, signs & nakshatras where energy exchanges between them will be enough to make such professional in proper dasha time.
Atma Karaka or Amatya Karaka - If Sun or Moon becomes person's Atma Karaka or Amatya Karaka, then things can be more prominent to become a Politician etc.
Mahadashas - But as always, dashas will activate houses or planets and person will have realization at that time to take up such profession as Career.
Example Chart – Who else but Late Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee -
- Scorpio Ascendant – A life path of dealing with sudden events and changes.
- Mars – Ascendant Lord Mars is in 5th house/Pisces of Politics. So, life path going towards Politics.
- Saturn – Saturn is exalted in 12th house/Libra shows the ability to work for long time before eventual success.
- Rahu in 9th house/Cancer shows extreme love from people of home land and different culture. Also, his immense knowledge about politics and other subjects of higher education. One may say that 9th house lord Moon is debilitated but it is getting Neech Bhang Raaj Yoga on at least 2 counts. It should be enough to support him professionally.
- Leo falling in 10th house shows fame and authority. But the thing which gave him success and fame is Sun-Mercury-Jupiter in 2nd house/Sagittarius. 2nd house of Speech and Sagittarius is sign of Preaching. It gave him an immense ability as orator and that’s what the foundation of his political career became.
- Moon was Atma Karaka. So, his initial fame was at his home land through his oratory in debate competitions.
- As always, success in politics came through dasha. Just when he was about to begin Sun MD, he became MP for the 1st time in 1957.