Today, let’s see what planetary placements can create a Psychologist.
I think we can cover this series by theory and one practical example of chart. Like, 1st I will tell what can make a person enter a particular profession and then we can see a chart of a person in same profession to see theory working in practicality.
So, let's begin with chart of a Psychologist -
Atma Karaka or Amatya Karaka
Let's cover all points one after the other -
Important Houses - Following are important houses for a Psychologist -
- 1st house - 1st house is always the most important house of any chart as it represents the person and his life path. Wherever 1st house lord is placed, it gives an indication related with life path the person is supposed to follow.
- 4th house – 4th house is the main house of intuition, which a Psychologist need while interacting with people.
- 8th house – 8th house is the main house of Psychology.
- 9th house – It is house of higher education. To become a Psychologist one needs to study up to the level of PG or Ph.D.
- 10th house – 10th house is main house of work or career. Its association with any of these houses herein can lead someone into taking Psychology as Career.
- 12th house – 12th house is house of our sub-conscious mind which a Psychologist tries to tap.
Important Signs - Following are important signs -
- Water Signs – All Water signs are important for work of Psychologist as they all represent intuition to a great extent. Scorpio remains the sign of Psychology.
- Virgo – As it is sign of analysis, it becomes very important sign for psycho-analysis.
- Sagittarius – As it is sign of higher education and guiding others, it becomes important for works like Psychologist.
Important Planets - Following are important planets -
- Moon – Moon represents Mind. 1st of all Moon should be very strong in chart.
- Ketu – Ketu is planet of intuition and psychic abilities.
- Jupiter – In the end, you are supposed to guide or counsel people. Hence, Jupiter is important.
Important Nakshatras - Following are important nakshatras -
- Ketu ruled Nakshatras – All Ketu ruled Nakshatras especially Ashwini and Moola become important as they give capacity to dig deep into people psyche.
- Scorpio’s Nakshatras – 3 nakshatras of Scorpio, i.e, Vishakha, Anuradha and Jyeshtha.
- Satabhishak – Nakshatra of healers.
- Purva Bhadra Pada and Uttara Bhadra Pada – As these two nakshatras can give mystical abilities which includes reading others’ minds too.
Various Combinations - Now, any combination between these houses, planets, signs and nakshatras can lead a person in career of Psychology. Any combination between these planets, houses, signs & nakshatras where energy exchanges between them will be enough to make such professional in proper dasha time.
Atma Karaka or Amatya Karaka - If Moon or Jupiter becomes person's Atma Karaka or Amatya Karaka, then things can be more prominent to become a Psychologist etc.
Mahadashas - But as always, dashas will activate houses or planets and person will have realization at that time to take up such profession as Career.
Example Chart – Whoelse but the best Psychologist I ever came across, Osho Rajneesh (https://www.astrosaxena.com/osho) –
- A glance at his chart was enough to suggest as to how he used to read the minds of people who are asking questions to him.
- 5 planets in 8th house/Sagittarius with 8th house lord Jupiter being exalted.
- Not only this, Jupiter in Cancer and Rahu in Pisces aspect each other.
- They both also aspect his 7th house/Scorpio where he had Sun in Scorpio.
- This makes 8th house, Sagittarius and all the water signs prominent in his chart.
- Ketu in Virgo makes him highly analytical towards psyche of people.
- He reached his prominence during Rahu MD as Rahu was in Pisces, a water sign and ruled by Jupiter which was also exalted and it was his AK too.
- Ask him any question and before responding, he was able to tell the person as to what mindset made him ask that question?
Hope this helps. Please post any comment or query you may have.