After introductory article on Maraka Dasha Series (https://www.astrosaxena.com/Killer1), this is the first of the articles where we will start learning about Maraka Planets Ascendant-Wise. First one is about Maraka Planets for Aries Ascendant. So, let’s understand –
Maraka Houses and Maraka Lords – As we know that 2nd house and 7th house are Maraka Houses. For Aries ascendant, 2nd house/Taurus and 7th house/Libra both are ruled by Venus. So, Venus becomes their Maraka Lord or Maraka Planet.
Planets in Maraka Houses – Likewise, if someone has planets in 2nd house/Taurus or 7th house/Libra, those planets will also be considered as Maraka Planets as their dashas will also activate Maraka Houses.
Nature of Maraka Planet – Now, first of all, Venus remains the most benefic planet for everyone. As its basic nature is beneficial, it is supposed to provide you “some benefits” even in worst case scenario. It means that even if it causes death-like circumstances during its dasha being a maraka planet, person will still receive some benefits from such events as it is basically a beneficial planet. These benefits can be like insurance money, inheritance money etc, depending on the house/sign where Venus is placed.
Nature of Planets in Maraka Houses – Likewise, we need to see the nature of planets which are in maraka houses. Like, if they are natural benefic/malefic or functional benefic/malefic or Dushthana Lords etc. The more malefic nature these planets keep within them, higher the chances that their dashas can be difficult for person and he needs to be more cautious during their dashas.
Dignity of Maraka Lords – The most important factor is in which sign Venus is placed in an Aries Ascendant chart as it will decide its dignity and strength. Venus in own/friendly/neutral/mool trikon/exaltation sign means that person can manage to go through a maraka dasha with some positivity and can even gain during its dasha as it remains a benefic planet and it is in good dignity in these signs. But if Venus is in enemy/fall/debilitated sign or sitting with malefic or under yogas like Paap Kartari Yoga which further weakens the planet, then it shows that person needs a lot of awareness and caution at disposal while dealing with its dasha. For ex, if Venus is in 6th house/Virgo, then it is not only debilitated after being maraka lord but it is debilitated in the house of health issues. It means that they need to be extra careful about the health matters and they should be taking that care even before start of maraka dasha to safely sail through this dasha.
Dignity of Planets in Maraka Houses – Likewise, we need to check the dignity and strength of planets that are placed in maraka houses. Again, better the dignity, higher the chances that person will sail through maraka dasha without much damage. But if dignity is poor then an extra care is necessary. For ex, Moon exalted in 2nd house/Taurus is not of much worry but if Sun is in 7th house/Libra where it is debilitated plus loosing directional strength then person needs to be cautious during maraka dasha.
How Dashas will activate Maraka Houses? – Now, Maraka Houses for Aries Ascendant can get activated during dasha of Venus or any planet which is in 2nd house/Taurus or 7th house/Libra. Also, the dasha of lord of sign/nakshatra in which Venus is placed will activate Venus and maraka dasha. For ex, if Venus is in Scorpio/Jyeshtha then Mars dasha or Mercury dasha can also activate Venus and maraka houses. Likewise, for planets in maraka houses, their sign/nakshatra lord dasha can bring maraka results. Finally, we need to take into consideration dashas at all 3 major levels, i.e. Mahadasha/Antardasha/Pratyantar dasha. Overall, we need to be inclusive in this matter as it can be matter of even life or death.
Annual Transits – Likewise, I don’t think that we should wait till annual transits of planets start giving us results after activation of maraka houses through dashas. As I said, we need to be cautious, careful and aware even before the beginning of maraka dashas, so that we will have enough time in hand to safeguard ourselves. As always, awareness is the only remedy.
Maraka Planets Impact – Now, following things can cause actual death, metaphorical death or death of other things due to maraka planets –
- As Venus represents relationship, relationships can be a killing factor for Aries people, either actual or metaphorical. It is like they may never understand that how relationship may work in life and their relationship partner may kill their ego or self.
- As Venus also represents wealth, they need to be careful about wealth. Lack of wealth or abundance of it can become a killing factor.
- As Venus also represents service and creativity, they can dissolve themselves or their ego in service to others and in their creative pursuits which will be like a metaphorical death of self.
- Then whichever house Venus is sitting in the chart, things or people related to that house can either bring death-like situations or those things/people can even suffer death-like situations. Like, we saw an example of Venus in 6th house/Virgo. This person can either lose a lot in litigation or in health issues as Venus is debilitated. But then I gave another example in introductory article about Venus in 4th house/Cancer and that person got foreign citizenship in maraka dasha, i.e. his connection with home land (4th house) got killed. So, maraka dasha can bring an end to things/people related with the house where Venus is placed.
- Likewise, we need to check the planets sitting in maraka houses. The things/people they are karaka-of and things/people represented by the house ruled by these planets will bring death like circumstances to person. Like, we discussed about Sun in 7th house/Libra which is their 5th house/Leo lord. So, their authority figures, father, love interests or children can bring circumstances which make them feel death of Ego or Self, as Sun represents all these things.
Conclusion – This is how maraka houses, maraka planets or maraka dashas may impact the life of an Aries Ascendant person.
Hope this helps. Thanks,