As we are starting a phase of major transits from today, please find the relevant links of all the major transits here -
1. Rahu in Aries - https://www.astrosaxena.com/RahuTRAries,
2. Ketu in Libra - https://www.astrosaxena.com/KetuTrLibra202223,
3. Saturn in Aquarius - https://www.astrosaxena.com/SatTrAqua2223,
4. Jupiter in Pisces - https://www.astrosaxena.com/JupTrPisces2223,
5. Jupiter-Saturn joint impact - https://www.astrosaxena.com/jijs2223,
6. PKY to Pisces - https://www.astrosaxena.com/PiscesPKY2223,
7. Saturn-Rahu joint impact - https://www.astrosaxena.com/SatRahu202223
8. Saturn-Ketu joint impact - https://www.astrosaxena.com/JiSK2223.
9. Mars transiting Aquarius - https://www.astrosaxena.com/MarsTrAqua22
10. Kaal Sarp Yoga in transit - https://www.astrosaxena.com/KSYS
11. Ketu transiting Vishakha Nakshatra - https://www.astrosaxena.com/KetuTrVishakha22
12. Important tips on upcoming transits - https://www.astrosaxena.com/transtips .
Two important things to add here -
a. For next couple of years, Rahu and Jupiter will impact successive houses and signs. Like, 1st Jupiter will be in Pisces and Rahu will be in Aries. Then Jupiter-Rahu will join in Aries in 2023. Then Jupiter will be in Aries till April-2024 and Rahu will be in Pisces.
b. As Rahu-Jupiter both are expansive in nature, this means that for next 2 years time period, we can see an expansion and growth in matters related with Pisces/Aries and also in matters related to houses where Pisces/Aries fall in your chart.
c. Then the usual question as to when we can expect to get transit results? We will feel the results from the day when transiting Moon goes over the other transiting planets. Like, as per true nodes, Rahu is going into Aries and Ketu is going into Libra tomorrow. Now, when transiting Moon goes over Libra sign, we will start getting results of Ketu's transit and when transiting Moon goes over Aries sign, we will start getting results of Rahu's transit. Likewise, for other planetary transits.
Have a great time ahead with all the upcoming transits.
Swami Premanand Bharti