So, there was a request for an Article which states the planetary positions related with Divorce or Widowhood. Let’s take both situations as Separation as they both cause Separation. Also, Widowhood to a person means Death of Partner, which can be seen more appropriately in Partner’s own chart. So, we will refer it as Separation only here.
I don’t make any distinction between negative or positive concepts of Astrology as I know that Human Life is mix of both. You can’t expect to have only good events in life. At the same time, I know that many of you may not think the same way as I do. So for them, the guideline is to not to feel paranoid about your relationship just because you have one of these positions which I am going to state. One planetary position doesn’t make much difference. Just like 1 good planetary placement doesn’t make you a Billionaire, same way 1 bad planetary placement is not going to make your life horrible.
So, rather than saying that under-mentioned planetary positions are going to give separation, let’s say that in under-mentioned circumstances, relations are going to be somewhat difficult and therefore, both partners need to exhibit mutual understanding and co-operation to sail through bad times. Also, these planetary positions will be activated under its dasha time. So, even if you have one of these positions but your dasha planet is different then chill, no need to worry.
Again, just like I said about Marriage, Separation is also Society based. So, you may have any of these placements but if society you are living-in doesn’t allow separation then these placements will keep the relationship difficult but won’t lead to separation.
Wherever I use “impact” word here, it includes ruling, sitting, aspecting and conjunction all. Impact by any means.
So, here are few such planetary placements which may lead to difficulty in relationships –
- Saturn impacting 7th house or 7th house lord. Dignity of Saturn doesn’t matter. Even exalted Saturn can lead to relationship trouble. Saturn wants delayed marriage here. So, if person gets married early in life then person feels problems in relations.
- Rahu-Ketu sitting in 1st house/7th house axis. Rahu-Ketu conjunct 7th house lord or karaka of relationships, i.e. Venus.
- Sun sitting in 7th house.
- Too many planets in 6th house, 8th house or 12th house and their dignity is also not good.
- If 7th house lord is in 2nd house, 6th house or 12th house and in wrong dignity.
- If 7th house lord in 8th house and in wrong dignity.
- If 7th house has debilitated malfic planets without any support.
- If 7th house has functional malefic planets in wrong dignity.
- For Guy, if Venus is debilitated, and for Girl, if Jupiter is debilitated.
- If 6th house has malefic planets and person is going through its dasha.
- Paap Kartari Yoga involving 7th house or 7th house lord or both or karaka of relations like Jupiter or Venus .
- Ketu in 2nd house of Family.
- Venus in Scorpio.
So, these are few circumstances where relationship becomes a tough nut to crack for individual. But as I said, only one planetary position doesn’t make much difference. Dasha – Transits all must indicate towards disputes or separation. Even then if one or both sides are willing to adjust then things can be sorted out because after all Marriage remains a Social Concept.
Hope this helps. Thanks,
Vishal S Saxena - Astrologer
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/astrovishalsaxena/ .
Twitter Page - https://twitter.com/astrovsaxena .