So, this was another request to write about the kind of partner one can attract in life based on someone's chart. Initial request was only for Darakaraka but as I see there can be lots of factors impacting someone's relationship life, so I decided to make it an all inclusive article to cover all factors. Again, this article is about the kind of person you attract for relationship so it can be your spouse or any other person you are in relationship with. So, let's cover all the factors involved here -
7th house lord.
Planets in 7th house.
Results of different planets as indicator of spouse/partner.
Let's cover all points one after the other -
Venus - Venus is natural karaka of relation for everyone. For Men or Women, it is Venus only as natural karaka because it is Venus quality that everyone desires in relationship. Venus' most common significance is devotion, happiness and beauty. Whenever anyone thinks about relationship, he/she desires a partner who is devoted to relationship, who can bring happiness or with whom one feels happy and who is beautiful (as always beauty lies in the eyes of beholder). So 1st of all, Venus position is going to impact your relationship and you will attract that kind of spouse which is shown by your Venus' position.
7th house - 7th house is main house of relationship or partner. 7th house is right opposite to your 1st house which represents self. So, the partner you attracted in your life is nothing but your mirror image. That's why, in majority of cases, no matter how many times someone gets into relation, they attract same type of person. It is sad truth of relationship. But with age and experience, people can make better choices. Also, desires and priorities change with life. Desires of a couple in 40s and 50s are much different from a couple in 20s.
7th house lord - Now, if Venus is what we are looking for then 7th house and 7th house lord are what we will get as a partner. 7th house lord very much indicates the trait, characteristics or nature of partner. As there are tonnes of professions these days, I don't think we can be certain about profession or career of partner.
Planets in 7th house - Then planets in 7th house shows the kind of relationship you can have. It is like what actually is happening in battle ground :). So, benefic planets in good dignity there can show a good relation but even a slightest trouble with dignity, or impact of malefic planets on 7th house in either of the charts can impact relations negatively.
Darakaraka - Then comes the concept of Jaimini Astrology. The planet with lowest degree besides Rahu & Ketu is known as Darakaraka and it becomes spouse indicator. In softwares like Jagannath Hora, Rahu is considered for Jaimini Karakas may be because Rahu is the reason why we take birth and we need to accomplish those things or relations in life which are indicated by Rahu in chart, but still I never considered Rahu as anyJaimini Karaka but I do consider Rahu as important indicator in career. If Rahu is getting involved with 7th house, 7th lord or it is darakaraka, then I will interpret that person is here in this life to do business or deal with masses. Also, I don't think that people take birth "only for relationship". If you have karma towards someone then relationships are bound to happen an break. You need not to specially plan for it. During life, it will also happen like any other event. We are supposed to do lot more things in this world then just getting into relationships.
Common Indicator - Now, the prediction about partner can be profound if the same planet is natural karaka, 7th house lord and darakaraka or it is sitting in 7th house. Like, if someone has Venus as 7th house lord or placed in 7th house and Venus is also his Darakaraka, then we can make a prominent prediction about someone's spouse or partner.
Results of different planets as indicator of spouse/partner - Here, I am only taking the planet's significance to predict things about partner but as we know that sign position, house position, dignity, nature of planet, conjunction, aspect on such a planet or on 7th house of relation, all matters. And that too in both charts. So, here are the few generic traits/ characteristics/nature you can expect to see in your partner if following planets are your 7th house lord/darakaraka/placed in 7th house -
- Sun - Sun represents Ego and Authority. So, you can attract a person who is in good authority at work or he can be authoritative by nature. Relationship can have ego conflicts as it is common knowledge that ego and relationship can not co-exist. You can include all other traits around ego and authoritative attitude.
- Moon - Moon represents Emotions. So, you may attract a partner who can be emotionally attached with you or who is emotional by very nature. This can be a good situation if emotions are balanced else it can even create emotionally obsessive person for relationship/partner.
- Mars - Mars represents Dominance and Control. So, you may attract a partner who can be dominating or controlling in relationship. Partner can be protective too but there can be a dominance struggle underneath such relation. Partner can have Mars like Career like Soldier, Police, Athlete or Engineer etc.
- Mercury - Mercury represents Business & Communication. For them, communication is life line for relation. Partner can be a business person or somewhere related with communication oriented field. But if they can't communicate to their partner effectively then it is hard to sustain such a relation. Mercury can also attract a younger or youthful partner.
- Jupiter - Jupiter represents knowledge and wisdom. As Jupiter is most benefic planet, Jupiter impacting marriage is always a good thing in chart. Jupiter will make you attract a partner who is high on knowledge and wisdom. It is like marrying to someone religious or spiritual. Here, relation can work if both are ready to be each others teacher or counselor and share wisdom with each other. Only place where this position can be troublesome is when person is too spiritual/religious and shows no interest in family life.
- Venus - Venus represents beauty, devotion and luxuries of life. So, this may attract a partner in life who can be very beautiful and pleasant to look at. The relationship should be based on devotion which means couple should be devoted to each other. They can attract a rich spouse too but if desire of wealth is insatiable from either side then it can create issues in relationship. So as always, excess of anything can be a problem.
- Saturn - Saturn represents discipline, law and old age. So, they will attract someone who is quite older to them or more mature to them. The person can be a disciplinarian or can be really cold about relationship stuff. So, it is clearly a tough planet to deal with in relationship matters. Even if it is aspecting relationship houses or planets, then also Saturn is going to have the highest say and last laugh in relationship matters. It can also delay the relationship in life.
- Rahu - Rahu represents Foreign Things and insatiable desires. So, if Rahu is getting involved here then person can marry someone from foreign origin or may have a dis-satisfactory relationship. Rahu impacting relationship becomes karaka of splits or break-ups. Positively, we can only say that they pay-off their karma towards the people they get into relationship with.
- Ketu - Ketu represents isolation and separation. So, when Ketu involves in marriage matters then it normally creates a sense of separation from partner. Another planet that may give lots of difficulty in relationship.
Conclusion - In the end, everything is in addition. So, if Venus is karaka, Moon is 7th house lord, Mercury is darakaraka, Rahu in sitting in 7th house and Saturn is aspecting 7th house, then person will see all the results one after the other. Nothing will cancel anything.
Hope this helps. Please post any comment or query you may have.
Vishal S Saxena – Astrologer
Website - www.astrosaxena.com
For Tarrot Card Readings, Please contact - https://www.psychicworldoftiara.com/
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/astrovishalsaxena/
Twitter Page - https://twitter.com/astrovsaxena