Now, it is said that during a particular planet's mahadasha that planet remains active and gives its results. Now, the question is whether it will give only that planet's result or only the house where it was placed? Lets see what all things would be affected -
Lets take an example from the attached horoscope that what will happen if this person goes through Jupiter's Mahadasha?
- 1st of all, the planet will be activated in chart. That means in this chart, Jupiter in 6th house in the sign of Cancer (4) would be activated.
- Then those houses will be activated which has Jupiter ruled signs. So, Jupiter rules Sagittarius and Pisces. So, whichever houses have these two signs, those two houses will be actice. Like in this horoscope, Sagittarius (9) is there in 11house and Pisces (12) is there in 2nd house. So, this person will get results of the 11th house and 2nd house too.
- Jupiter Mahadasha will activate all those houses where Jupiter aspects. So from 6th house, Jupiter aspects 10th house (work environment), 12th house (Spirituality) and 2nd house (Wealth and Family). So, along with Jupiter Mahadasha, these 3 houses will also be activated.
- Every planet is lord of 3 Nakshatras. Jupiter's Nakshatras are Punarvasu, Vishakha and Purva Bhadrapada. So, with Jupiter Mahadasha, these three Nakshatra will be activated and wherever these 3 Nakshatra are placed, those house will be active. Now, if a planet is sitting in these Nakshatra, that planet will also be activated.
- Last but not the least, whichever Nakshatra the Mahadasha planet is placed, the house where Nakshatra lord is sitting will be activated. Like say, Jupiter is in Pushya Nakshatra here. Pushya's lord is Saturn. Now, wherever Saturn is placed (4th house in this example), Jupiter Mahadasha will activate that house.
Hope it helps.
Tomorrow, lets see the impact of various antardashas under a Mahadashas.
Vishal S Saxena – Astrologer
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/astrovishalsaxena/ .
Twitter Page - https://twitter.com/astrovsaxena .