Now, it may be understood that I am only talking about women who are housewife but I know many ladies who are not married but help in domestic works. Plus I know few exceptional cases of Men too who like to take care of domestic work. So, this article is applicable on them too. I mentioned exceptional cases of Men here as I know that for majority of them it is an ego issue to take care of home related stuff. Additionally, this article also applies on those people who help others in their household activities.
Example charts can be your Mother’s, Sister’s or Wife’s (as applicable)
So, let's begin with chart of a home-maker -
Atma Karaka or Amatya Karaka
Let's cover all points one after the other -
Important Houses - Following are important houses -
- 1st house - 1st house is always the most important house of any chart as it represents the person and his life path. Wherever 1st house lord is placed, it gives an indication related with life path the person is supposed to follow.
- House # 1 to 4 are related with home and family life. Hence, for a home-maker these houses become very important.
- 5th house – 5th house is main house of children and happiness. A home-maker finds happiness in taking care of family and children.
- 7th house & 8th house – Both houses related to marriage and marriage benefits. Hence, these houses become important for them.
Important Signs - Following are important signs -
- Taurus – As it is sign of hoarding wealth and feeling secured. As a householder, you want to feel secured about your family’s future. Normally, wealth factor is seen in marriage. It is not that people are greedy but it is just that wealth brings some stability or security for future. You become certain that even if something wrong happens, you will be able to deal with it and normalize things.
- Cancer – A sign of taking care and nourishing others.
- Leo – It is a sign of love and romance. May be this is the only remuneration a home-maker gets.
- Libra – A sign of relationship and marriage. Most of the times, home-makers are married ladies.
Important Planets - Following are important planets -
- Jupiter – Jupiter is the main planet of Family Life.
- Venus – Then Venus is planet of Relationship. It is also a planet of service and devotion. Their work is more like service or devotion towards their family.
- Moon – As Moon represents nourishing others and mother, Moon becomes important for home-makers work.
- Saturn – As they work continuously. I was recently having a conversation with a friend and we reached to an agreement that office work can end but house-work never ends. So, Saturn becomes important as it helps in working continuously 7 days a week and 365 days an year.
Important Nakshatras - Following are important nakshatras -
- All Moon Nakshatras are important here as they represent nourishing and taking care of others.
- Pushya is nakshatra of taking care and nourishing others. Hence, it is important for being a home-maker.
- Purva-Phalguni is nakshatra of Love. Hence, it is important for a loving home environment.
- Uttara-Phalguni is nakshatra of taking duties and responsibilities in family and home matters.
- Dhanishtha – The nakshatra of wealth and finance. Something which is of great importance in matters of functioning and well-being of family.
- Satabhisha – As it is nakshatra of serving others without any selfish reason, it becomes important in chart of home-maker.
Various Combinations - Now, any combination between these houses, planets, signs and nakshatras can create a home-maker. Any combination between these planets, houses, signs & nakshatras where energy exchanges between them will be enough to make a home maker.
Atma Karaka or Amatya Karaka - If Moon or Venus becomes person's Atma Karaka or Amatya Karaka, then things can be more prominent to become a home-maker as these planets represent home and relationship life. The desire of having a family life is very high in these people.
Mahadashas – More than dasha, I guess it is more a social environment or family conditions which makes someone a home-maker. Like, I was reading Osho’s Autobiography in which it is stated that his Mother got married to his Father at the age of 9 years and soon after that his grandmother (father’s mother) passed away. So, his mother had to take up the responsibilities of all household work at the age of about 10 years only. So, it is more a social thing or family environment. Of course, dashas will show these events but if she had been in any other society then she would have experienced different things during same dasha.
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/astrovishalsaxena/ .
Twitter Page - https://twitter.com/astrovsaxena .