Normally people feel that why these successful and rich people get into depression? They have everything in their life then why they are depressed or pessimistic about their life? What is the reason?
And this is the very reason that they achieved everything which was materialistically possible.
Understand it like this...
When we are growing up, our society gives some criteria to us, i.e. if you are highly educated then you will be happy, if you are earning well then you will be happy, if you are married then you will be happy, if you are having properties then you will be happy etc etc.
Now, as person grows-up in life, he sees that one after the other every criteria is getting tick-marked but after initial high, it is only leaving the person in deeper sadness. With every option ticked, person becomes more pessimistic because now he has exhausted one more option and he didn't get any happiness. And when all the options are ticked then it can only lead person into utter state of confusion or depression where he would feel that I got everything told by society or which could have been bought through money but why am I still not happy?
Best example to understand this is Prince Siddharth Gautam who was living a life of Prince in a Royal Kingdom and had everything which money could buy but it only lead to a Divine Dissatisfaction that why I am not happy?
This is the state where person should redirect himself towards spirituality and meditation. As always, true spirituality can come in life only when person has achieved all that is materialistically available. As Osho said, "I want humanity to live in such luxury that people should get bored out of wealth. Then only they will realize the true worthlessness of wealth and a spiritual journey is possible".
So, one of the reason behind depression among so-called successful people is that they have achieved their materialistic goals and it is now time to walk the spiritual path but somehow they never get this guidance.
As I see, one of the reasons behind depression is result of lack of meditation in present times.
Post on 28th June, 2020
Thanks for 2000+ Likes here on Facebook Page, 5000+ downloads on App and 1000+ subscribers at YouTube. I just wanted to let you know that each one of you matters and I am thankful to all people whom I interacted through this work.
I never paid for any subscribers or any advertisement. So, I know that you all are here simply because of work I am doing. I am also grateful to Universe for giving me this ability to read horoscopes by which I was able to connect with you all. _/\_
I just wanted to clarify one more thing today about various suggestions I get from you people about how I could expand this work further and have more people connected with me? I value and appreciate your advice and I try to incorporate if it is possible but at the same time, "I am one man army" .
I don't have and I don't want to keep any staff working for me. I look at all my works by myself, like Facebook, YouTube, Site, replying to inquiries and then Consultations etc. So, if people increase substantially then I may not be able to provide the quality of services I am providing right now. As always, quality is more important than quantity for me. I still prefer to do only 2-3 consultations in a day as it gives me enough time to look at every chart and every question. I am sure that you all understand and agree with me. If numbers are destined to grow then they will automatically grow.
Thanks again for giving me time. _/\_
Post on 29th June, 2020
Today some business advice as so many people are destined to do business but not finding the right way to start -
1. First of all, your business must be related to the work which you love to do. It is because any business will take sometime to settle and will give you good returns only after a few years. Like, I started this business in 2015 and I started getting regular clients from 2017 only. Now, to survive this dry period, it is important that your work is something which you love to do. Then that work itself will give you happiness and you won't take much load of not getting proper rewards and returns.
2. This leads to another connected advice that if you are starting your own business then give yourself at least 2 years time in that business. Any business takes about this much time to establish and give you returns. So, you must have your plan ready for at least 2 years. And it is impossible that you put your best efforts for 2 years and none takes notice of it. Returns are bound to come when you are showing hard work and perseverance.
3. In this day and age, we can easily utilize social media for our benefits to advertise our business and enhance our reach. There is no need to pay for advertisements if you can utilize social media.
4. This one is for those who are switching from Job to Business. Biggest mistake we can do is to compare your income of business in initial days with our income of job setup which we have just quit. This will only make us feel that we have made a mistake. We can't even compare our business income with someone else's business income. Only valid or meaningful comparison can be our own business with our own business. For ex, if 4 new people approached me this week and then if 6 new people approached me next week then it means that my business is growing and my reach is expanding.
5. Don't think about the family tradition that none in your family did business. We all have done many things in our lives which none in our families did before us. So, I don't think we are in that much love for traditions.
6. Also, don't think that you never thought about business. It is not that you never thought about business but you were never allowed to think about business. It is conspiracy of societies which condition our mind from school/college days by saying that "how you are going to survive without a job"? It is a conspiracy to keep major part of humanity enslaved in job setup because if you do business then who will do their jobs? And all this conditioning is going on despite knowing fully well that business provides the best wealth to anyone. So, it is just the result of conditioning of societies and if anything can be conditioned then it can be de-conditioned too.
7. Business advice from Buddha.After Enlightenment, Buddha wanted to share his experience with everyone in the world. He expressed this desire to Sujata and a few kids who used to visit him daily. One kid asked, but this world is vast and you are alone. How you will reach to everyone in the world?
Buddha asked back, what are you doing right now?
Kid replied, I am throwing pebbles in the river.
Buddha asked again, and what it is doing?
Kid replied, it is creating ripples in the water.
Buddha said, I need to do the same. I need to throw one pebble. I need to convince only one person that what I am saying is correct and then he will go and convince others. Like this, everyone will come to know.
Any Business also prospers the same way. Your clients are your best advertisements.
8. Last but not the least, never provide any service for free of cost. It will lose its value and you will also be not valued.
Hope this helps. Thanks,
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/astrovishalsaxena/ .
Twitter Page - https://twitter.com/astrovsaxena .