One of the common complains people have is about a certain planetary dasha not giving expected, desired or predicted results. Despite all astrological analysis and theories, many a times a planetary dasha doesn't give expected or even predicted results. As I see, there are many reasons behind this and some are as follows -
1. First reason can be the factor of human desires itself which are never ending. In such scenario, whatever we get or receive, it loses its value and we go on desiring for more and then we may feel that we didn't get enough results. It can be one of the greatest virtue to appreciate what we have, get or receive from Universe.
2. Then one major factor can be the basic nature of planet which dasha is going on. If you are under Jupiter, Venus, Mercury and Moon dasha, which are naturally benefic, then it is still worthy to expect some good results as they are providers and even in their worst case scenario, they will be providing something, at least in non-living significations/Ajeeva Karaka - https://www.astrosaxena.com/jkak.
3. But if you are under natural malefic planet dasha (Rahu, Ketu, Saturn, Mars and Sun) then you can not expect "easy benefits". Even if they are in good dignity, as they are naturally malefics, they are supposed to create circumstances which may bring hardships for person and if person puts best efforts over a long period of time then they give some benefits.
4. Then of course there is the most important factor of dignity of planets. If a planet is in good dignity then its dasha can bring benefits but a planet in wrong dignity can bring benefits only after continuous efforts and person may feel that he got very limited results.
5. The houses a planet rules also show its impact over dasha results. If a planet is dushthana lord or Upachaya lord then results can come after facing much obstacles. If a planet is maraka lord then benefits may even come through an event like death, for example inheritance or insurance money.
6. But as I see, there is one more factor which is often overlooked while placing the expectations from a planetary dasha. That is the house it is sitting in. As I see, planetary position in a particular house shows in which particular area of life we should focus during a particular dasha to get its best results. In a way, it shows that we need to constantly change our life focus with the change of dasha to utilize that particular time period.
7. For example, suppose someone is under Jupiter MD and Jupiter is exalted in 7th house/Cancer. Obviously, he will be told by Astrologers that Jupiter MD can be the best time of his life and he must get best results during this dasha. With such type of expectations, he may begin this dasha. But as I see, Jupiter is exalted in 7th house/Cancer of business and masses. So, the best results can only be expected and achieved when this person is in business setup, dealing with people and sharing his knowledge with others. Now, if this person is working in job setup then he cannot expect 100% results from Jupiter MD as he is not even working in the area of life where Jupiter wants him to go. We can see similar example for different planets in different charts. If someone got best results of any dasha then it is only when he got involved in work where that planet is indicating.
8. I experienced it by myself as I completed 8 years of my Jupiter MD and Jupiter is exalted in 9th house/Cancer. For 1st 4 years of Jupiter MD, I was working in corporate world and although I was receiving results of Jupiter MD in terms of wealth and knowledge but not up to the best extent. Then in 2015, I switched to astrology counselling business and then I started getting the best of results of Jupiter as I was doing work which is reflected by Jupiter in 9th house/Cancer.
9. So, this becomes the biggest challenge or obstacle in getting the best of results of any particular dasha. We may not be able to change our life and activities all of a sudden with the change of dasha. Especially, when it comes to switching from job to business, it is not so easy unless someone has no other option left. Likewise, it is in human nature and the biggest desire to get into relationship and if person is under 6th house or 12th house dasha, then we can only counsel him not to get into any relation during this dasha but how much that person is going to follow that advice is anyone’s guess. And if we are going against the planet’s energy and indications then obviously we can’t expect best of results during that planet’s dasha.
Post on 12th Oct, 2019
Jupiter's transit in Sagittarius (https://www.astrosaxena.com/jupsag1920) will create quite a few joint impact of planets where two or more planets will be impacting one house or sign of a chart. 1st of these many joint impacts will be Jupiter joining Saturn-Ketu in Sagittarius and if we include outer planet Pluto too, then it will be Jupiter-Saturn-Ketu-Pluto joining together in Sagittarius from Nov, 2019 to Jan, 2020. It can have following impacts -
1. We have seen this situation earlier this year when Jupiter was in Sagittarius for about a month in April, 2019 - https://www.astrosaxena.com/jupsag19 . This transit in April, 2019 gave us the glimpse of what we can expect in the time from Nov, 2019 to Jan, 2020.
2. As discussed in article, there will be huge energy accumulation in Sagittarius sign and our focus will be shifted to the house where Sagittarius falls in our chart. Things related to that house will take the centre-stage as long as these 4 planets are there in Sagittarius.
3. But still it will take some time for Jupiter to come into the role of provider being the most beneficial planet as it will be in company of 3 malefic planets. We can expect Jupiter to give some benefits in matters of living significances once Saturn leaves Sagittarius and moves into Capricorn in Jan, 2020. Till then, Jupiter is although in own sign Sagittarius but its results/benefits would be restricted due to high malefic energy in Sagittarius.
4. Most of the results of Jupiter-Saturn-Ketu-Pluto joining together in Sagittarius from Nov, 2019 to Jan, 2020 would be like Saturn-Ketu-Pluto in Sagittarius discussed here - https://www.astrosaxena.com/skpsagi19 . Non-living results like of education, research and knowledge will still be available through hard work and perseverance.
5. So, let’s wait till Jan, 2020 for Jupiter to function with full liberty in Sagittarius. Then we can talk about other joint impacts Jupiter's transit is going to have which are Jupiter at the axis of Rahu-Ketu creating Guru Chandal Yoga, Jupiter-Saturn together in Capricorn and Saturn-Rahu joint aspect on Libra sign.
Post on 16th Oct, 2019
Something other than Astrology, let's discuss a few questions today asked by my clients/friends over different topics. May be you find this discussion useful and your doubts may get resolved -
1. Destiny - A repetitive question asked by many people is how much our life is destiny? The Fate Vs Free Will question. I have written enough on this topic in past and these links will help you on question of fate and free-will - https://www.astrosaxena.com/ffwse , https://www.astrosaxena.com/occult-and-ego , https://www.astrosaxena.com/fbpostsmay2219 and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdcRPoSSgd0&t=38s .
In addition to above, I can only say that everything is destiny but none knows what is anyone's destiny. Even the best astrologer or mystic in the world can't claim with 100% certainty that he has decoded someone's or even his own destiny with 100% accuracy. Under those circumstances, you are bound to act and use your so-called free will to follow a path. So, free-will is nothing but the way to reach your destiny. Helen Keller's life and chart may help you in understanding it - https://www.astrosaxena.com/Keller .
2. Past Lives - Another repetitive question asked is if we can know about our past-lives? Yes, we can. There are many experts who practice in past-life regression and they can take us in our past-lives in an hypnotic state of mind and we can visualize the events of past-lives. So, short answer is Yes, we can know about our past-lives.
But then we need to ask ourselves do we really need to go against nature? If nature has made this arrangement that we should forget our past-life the moment we get our new body then it must be for a reason, right? Now, understand the reasons.
a. Forgetting is very necessary to live a sane life. It is necessary to have separate sections of conscious, sub-conscious and unconscious state of mind. Now, understand this from reverse point of view. What will happen if you remember everything or I should say that you are unable to forget anything? Leave aside past-lives and this life, even if we remember each and every event or activity or things said or heard during a single month then within no time we will go insane. Nature knows how much memory space is needed for conscious mind to work on daily basis and it keeps that space. Rest of our memories go into sub-conscious and unconscious state of mind, so that we can function properly.
b. Then remembering is still easy but if you remember something from your past-lives then it will be almost impossible to forget it in this life. We find it difficult to let-go and forget the regret or guilt of this life only and now imagine keeping the regrets or guilt of your many different lives.
c. And it is not as simple as it looks. Suppose someone is born with a very weak or fearful mind in this life and he comes to know through past-life regression that he was actually a big criminal in past life and killed many people. Or if someone comes to know that he had committed inhuman acts or crimes in past-lives then how much he would be able to live this life with peace and positivity?
d. So, it is possible to know about past-lives but only people with strongest and most positive mind should go in that dark area. May be that’s why, they say when someone realizes enlightenment at that time, nature brings all his lives in front of his eyes. It is because he has proved his strength of body, mind and soul to go through that experience.
3. Then a friend asked how drinking Alcohol or eating non-vegetarian food is wrong Astrologically? In one of my articles, I might have written it. So, here is the response to this very good question –
Alcohol or any type of intoxication/addiction – Purpose of Astrology or any occult science is to make you aware and conscious of your situation and of your life. This one reason is enough to know that any type of addiction is against any occult science because addiction will bring unconsciousness to you which is directly against the purpose of any occult science. As per my little information on the subject, Alcohol is used in Tantra but even that experiment is done to know the awareness or consciousness of person while even drinking Alcohol. People who know more about Tantra may feel free to correct me if I am wrong.
Non-Vegetarian Food - Now, this will be interesting. Argument put-forth was even if anyone is eating vegetables or fruits then also he is taking lives as plants and trees also have lives.
Agreed, now understand it through hierarchy of evolution of consciousness.
Stones, Rocks and Rivers etc are at the lowest level of evolution as WE, THE HUMANS feel that they don’t have life. But have you ever seen a small sapling coming out from the middle of a dead Rock? Don’t you think that a Rock, which is allowing life to grow within it, will also have a life within it. Same thing we can see in Rivers too. River is allowing all animals and plants to grow within or near it, then at least that River should have life in it. Actually, the bank of a River was the base behind any human habitation from ancient times. So, as River supports life, it should have life. Anyways, for this discussion, I am fine keeping them at the lowest level of evolution.
Plants and Trees – Then Plants and Trees come at the 2nd lowest level of evolution where we have scientific proofs and we can also see that plants and trees have life like Humans as they grow and bring us food and oxygen. This visibility of growth/expansion only keeps them a place higher in evolution over stones and rocks.
Animals – Then comes the Animals at the next level of evolution. The basic difference which makes Animals higher in level than plants is their mobility and display of emotions just like human beings. Plants are immobile which keeps them at lower level of evolution.
Humans – Then comes the Human Being which are at Unique Level of evolution. I said Unique because Humans can go either way. They can go one step-up and become God as Buddha did or they can go one step-down and act like an animal. Humans have both these possibilities. Hence, Humans are at the highest level of evolution.
Now, coming back to the topic. It is all about evolution level you are at which decides who can be sacrificed for whom?
It means that when a person has a choice to eat between a plant and an animal then he has to eat plant only because animal can’t be killed to save plant. But when a person is caught in such situation where there is no vegetation available to eat like in a Desert, then he can kill and eat animal because a Human Being’s life is more precious than Animal’s life and a Human Being can’t be sacrificed to save an Animal or Plant.
And as Osho said – If Charles Darwin is right that Humans have come out of Monkeys then Humans should be Vegetarian as Monkeys are Vegetarian.
So, Planets give better results when a person respects and follows this natural rule of evolution of consciousness.
Hope this helps. Thanks,