Barack Obama's Horoscope.
So, here we go.
2. Saturn also rules the 2nd house of Wealth and sits in 1st house, so his wealth would come from his self efforts in matters related with Law and Government. His success would come only when he puts an extra effort/hard work consistently in his area of work. In 1992, he traveled to 1 Lac homes (mostly Black Americans) "by foot" to get them enrolled in voter lists, which actually gave his 1st bit of popularity/fame.
3. This chart is full of great yogas and here are 1st two in Ascendant itself. 1st is Panch Mahapurush Yoga (Saturn in its own sign in any of the Kendra houses) and Neech Bhang Raaj Yoga (Debilitated Jupiter getting cancellation of debilitation from Saturn in the same house). Both Yogas indicating great success in field of Law and Government. Both Yogas would give result only in Jupiter and Saturn's respective Dashas and that's what happened. He entered in Politics with Jupiter MD and was elected in Illinois Senate. Later on, under same MD he became President and continued that success in Saturn MD.
Now, let's check all his planets sitting in different houses as per the houses they rule -
1. Sun & Mercury (as they are conjunct) - Sun rules 8th house of his horoscope and sits with Mercury in 7th house in the sign of Cancer. Sun gets an aspect from Saturn in Ascendant. Sun represents Father, an aspect from Saturn was enough to restrict his association with his father. Now, why Jupiter's aspect didn't save this position with his father as it was having a Neech Bhang Raaj Yoga? That is because this yoga only helps in professional life, not in personal life. So, in professional life Jupiter and Saturn gave him all the success but Jupiter can't reduce impact of Saturn in personal life. Now, there are few more things happening with this Sun. These are -
a. Sun as Karaka of Career rules the 8th house (Leo) of Secrecy. It is sitting in 7th house of Public. Sun is with Mercury.
b. Mercury rules 6th house (Gemini) of disputes and 9th house (Virgo) of Far Distant Places.
c. So, it shows that this person is in a career where he deals with lots of secret matters related with public and disputes related with other countries.
d. Saturn aspect on Sun and 10th house of Father limited his company with his father. But at the same time, it gave him responsibilities related with Government and Father. We all know about his responsibilities of Government but when he traveled to Kenya to meet his Father side relatives in 1988, that visit gave him idea of his Father's sufferings and struggle against Racism, which he later narrated in his book "Dreams from My Father". Then, he took upon that struggle of his father and continued his left-over work.
2. Moon - Moon rules 7th house of other people and sits in 5th house of Children, Education and Creativity etc in the sign of Taurus, where it is exalted. Now, whenever Moon is exalted, person has extreme attachment with Mother, keeps a very balanced mind and gets huge support from Mother and Mother side relatives. We all know that when he was left by his father and even his mother re-married and settled in Thailand, he spent his entire early life in guidance of his maternal grandparents. He remained emotionally attached to his mother and describes her death in 1995 as his biggest loss. Now, exalted Moon in house of Creativity. This guy should be in Creative field, right? How he became a Politician? Well, in case anyone doesn't know, he is 2 times Grammy Award Winner (2006 & 2008). These awards were given before his Presidency started, so there can't be any chance of any influence being used. He got these awards for audio versions of his 2 best-selling books, Audacity of Hope and Dreams from My Father. 7th house (Marriage) lord exalted in 5th house (Romance) also shows a certain and successful love marriage. It also shows fame among public due to creative pursuits, which is shown by his Grammy Awards.
3. Mars-Rahu (as they are conjunct) - Rahu is the reason why we incarnate on this Earth. He has Rahu with Mars in 8th house of Secret Matters in the sign off Leo, which is sign of Government. This is self-explanatory, right? He took birth to deal with Secret Affairs of Government. Rahu-Mars together makes a person brave-heart for the things related with the house where this conjunction is happening. We have seen how fearless he was on making huge decisions on most secretive matters. Best example was Operation Neptune Spear (Seize on Osama Bin Laden). Mars rules 4th house (Aries) of homeland and 11th house (Scorpio) of Higher Goals and Welfare and sits in 8th house of Secret Affairs. Mars represents our actions. It shows his actions went into dealing with Secret Affairs of Government by which he insured the higher welfare of his homeland. As 8th house is the darkest areas of life and Rahu represents illusions which also co-rules his 2nd house of Food in-take, here is the reason behind his drug addiction during his college days, which he later referred as his biggest morale failure.
4. Saturn-Jupiter (as they are conjunct) - Although we have already covered majority of this conjunction but few more things are here. Saturn in Ascendant gives a sleek physique whereas Jupiter in Ascendant provides a chubby physique. As Jupiter is debilitated and Saturn is powerful in Ascendant, Saturn had higher say in his physique. Also Jupiter rules 3rd house (Pisces) of communication and 12th house (Sagittarius) of Foreign Lands and Spirituality and sits in 1st house of self/personality. It shows that majority of his life went into communicating about the affairs of Foreign Nations and traveling Foreign Lands. What makes me interested more with this position is that Pisces is sign of Spirituality and 12th house is house of Spirituality. So, his communications/speeches always have some divine touch within. His quotes are always filled with wisdom.Actually if we see, what can be better words to define Saturn-Jupiter conjunction then the title of his best-selling book "Audacity of Hope". Audacity is Saturn and Hope is Jupiter.
5. Venus - Venus rules 5th house (Taurus) of Creativity and 10th house (Libra) of Career. We have already discussed 5th house stuff with Moon, so let's 10th house. 10th house lord Venus in Gemini in 6th house clearly shows someone in Career of communications related with Disputes and Litigation. In turn, Gemini's lord Mercury is in 7th house, which also shows public and court halls. So, this person is taking his communications related to disputes and conflicts to either court halls or directly to the public.
6. Ketu - Ketu in 2nd house of Family Lineage, Early Childhood and Wealth shows his separation from his family lineage and troublesome childhood. Ketu in 2nd house also shows person is not too keen to earn money, hence Universe blesses him with extra money.
Overall, it is always the toughest of lives which turn out to be the greatest of lives. We look at his success today but we never think about the days he passed as a kid without the guidance of Father and Love of Mother. His indulgence in drugs shows his attempt to escape from his problems. Overall, he himself becomes the epitome of hope because if he can become the most powerful person of the world with that sort of beginning his life, then there is no reason why we can't achieve our respective goals in life. Ending this analysis with last portion of his "Audacity of Hope" speech -
"I'm talking about something more substantial. It's the hope of slaves sitting around a fire singing freedom songs; the hope of immigrants setting out for distant shores; the hope of a young naval lieutenant bravely patrolling the Mekong Delta; the hope of a millworker's son who dares to defy the odds; the hope of a skinny kid with a funny name who believes that America has a place for him, too. Hope in the face of difficulty, hope in the face of uncertainty, the Audacity of Hope".
Vishal S Saxena - Astrologer.
Website - www.astrosaxena.com
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/astrovishalsaxena/
Twitter Page - https://twitter.com/astrovsaxena
Mob - 7207658536