Today is the article on various activists we can see as per Astrology. It is regarding chart of Rights Activists. It can include Women Rights Activists, Child Rights Activists, Human Rights Activists, Animal Rights Activists, any type of social activism, Legal Activist etc. Not many people know that although I quit Law as Profession but I am still an RTI Activist. So, people like Freedom of Information or Right to Information Activists can also be seen here. So, any type of activism can be relevant with this article.
I think we can cover this series by theory and one practical example of chart. Like, 1st I will tell what can make a person enter a particular profession and then we can see a chart of a person in same profession to see theory working in practicality.
So, let's begin with chart of a Rights Activists -
Atma Karaka or Amatya Karaka
Let's cover all points one after the other -
Important Houses - Following are important houses for a Rights Activists -
- 1st house - 1st house is always the most important house of any chart as it represents the person and his life path. Wherever 1st house lord is placed, it gives an indication related with life path the person is supposed to follow.
- 6th house – 6th house is main house related with Activism. It is the house of dealing with obstacles, troubles, conflicts, enemies etc. It is also house of social service or of serving the poor or downtrodden and uplifting them.
- 3rd house - As it is house of efforts, actions and communication, it becomes important house for activism.
- 7th house – Connection with people and people’s cause is necessary to be an activist. Hence, 7th house is important.
- 8th house – It is house of serving people, through whichever means.
- 9th house – To be an activist for a long time, you need to be a well-read person. You must have good educational background to put-forth cause of people in front of authority. Hence, 9th house is important.
- 10th house – It is house of Govt or Authority. At the end of the day, an activist has to fight against Govt or People in Authority.
- 11th house – It is house of serving humanity or serving a higher cause. Hence, 11th house is important.
Important Signs - Following are important signs -
- Earth Signs – Earth Signs especially Virgo and Capricorn are important signs here as Virgo being the 6th sign represents the energy of 6th house as stated above. Capricorn being the 10th sign represents the energy of 10th house as stated above.
- Air Signs – Gemini is sign of Communication, Libra is sign of People and Aquarius is sign of humanitarian causes. Hence, all Air signs are important here.
- Sagittarius - As it is the sign of higher education and Law. Again, it becomes important in serving people through your knowledge.
Important Planets - Following are important planets -
- Mars – Mars is main planet of fighting and struggles. A strong Mars is needed to take up fights of other people.
- Jupiter – It represents Higher Education & Law. Plus it is planet of Morality. Hence, it is important to fight people’s cause with knowledge and wisdom.
- Saturn – It is Lord of Justice. So, it is the main planet for fighting a cause. But more than that it is planet of perseverance. A strong Saturn in chart shows that person will persevere through all the obstacles for years and achieve his purpose. Examples of Medha Patkar and Irome Sharmila are there who dedicated their whole lives for a higher humanitarian purpose.
- Mercury – At the end of the day, you have to communicate your problems to people in Authority, either through slogan shouting or through petitions. So, Mercury needs to be strong.
Important Nakshatras - Following are important nakshatras -
- Ashwini – The nakshatra of naturally active people and go getters.
- Ardra & Satabhishak – Ability to go through turmoil and still serve humanitarian cause.
- Uttara Phalguni – The nakshatra of mediators and advocates.
- Jyeshtha – The nakshatra of people who want fairness and equality.
- Pushya – Nakshatra of nourishing and taking care of people selflessly.
Whichever planet or other house/house lord gets connected with 6th house or 6th house lord, it can give indications related with the type of activism person may be involved with. Like 5th house or Jupiter connection, can make Child Rights Activist but Venus/Moon connection can make Woman Rights Activist
Various Combinations - Now, any combination between these houses, planets, signs and nakshatras can create an Activist. Any combination between these planets, houses, signs & nakshatras where energy exchanges between them will be enough to make an Activist in proper dasha time.
Atma Karaka or Amatya Karaka - If Mars becomes person's Atma Karaka or Amatya Karaka, then things can be more prominent to become an Activist as it represents fighting.
Mahadashas - But as always, dashas will activate houses or planets and person will have realization at that time to take up Activism as Vocation.
Example Chart - Finally, let’s take a look at chart of Medha Patkar.
- Capricorn Ascendant – A life path of dealing with Govt, Authorities and matters of Justice.
- Saturn in 10th house/Libra – Ascendant Lord exalted in 10th house again shows her perseverance for the cause of Narmada Bachao Aandolan where she dedicated whole of her life.
- Moon in 1st house not only connects her life path with other people and masses as Moon rules 7th house/Cancer of masses but Moon also represents Rivers and her whole life is deicated to Narmada Bachao Aandolan.
- Exalted Jupiter in 7th house/Cancer also shows her mass appeal and ability to guide masses or become their leader.
- Mars in Aquarius shows efforts going in humanitarian causes.
- 6th house lord Mercury and 8th house lord Sun in 11th house of serving humanity shows that her career and communications are going in serving humanity.
- Her Jupiter MD started in 1983 and she founded Narmada Bachao Aandolan in 1985 and working for it since then.