A Celebrity Horoscope today, i.e. horoscope of Late Vinod Khanna ji - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinod_Khanna. The short question with his chart was - “How he got a controversial Guru like Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh @ Osho”?
This analysis will also make us understand that Yogas can be formed by way of energy exchange at any level, i.e. at planetary level, sign lord exchange or through nakshatras too. Let’s analyse it on following points –
Introduction of chart.
Let’s cover all points one after the other –
Background – As many of us know that Bollywood Star Vinod Khanna ji, during his prime days, decided to leave Bollywood and became disciple of Osho between 1982-1986. His Sannyas Name was Swami Vinod Bharti. He used to perform many actions at Osho Ashram, including gardening. So here, we will try to see what made him take this drastic decision all of a sudden? I think another important information here is that Vinod ji along with Hema Malini ji acted in a movie named Meera which was based on the life of Devotional Poet Meera Bai. The movie was released in 1979. Movie was directed by Gulzar ji and it is a known fact that to prepare his actors of the movie for such legendary roles, Gulzar ji had given Osho’s preachings on Meera to the actors, so that they can understand Meera and her devotion in true sense. Somehow I feel that this event might have lead Vinod ji to become Osho’s disciple after 2-3 years.
Introduction of chart – As per the online info available Vinod Khanna ji was born on 6th Oct, 1946, 21.15 pm at Peshawar, Pakistan. He was born as Taurus ascendant with Rahu in 1st house/Taurus, Saturn in 3rd house/Cancer, Sun in 5th house/Virgo, Mars-Jupiter-Mercury in 6th house/Libra, Ketu-Venus in 7th house/Scorpio and Moon in 9th house/Capricorn.
Planetary Combinations – Following points are important for seeing a Guru in chart –
- Jupiter – Jupiter is in 6th house/Libra in Swati Nakshatra ruled by Rahu.
- 9th house – 9th house/Capricorn is main house of Guru. It is ruled by Saturn. Saturn is in 3rd house/Cancer and Moon is in 9th house/Capricorn, causing a Parivartan Yoga.
- 12th house – 12th house/Aries is house of Spirituality. Its lord is Mars. Mars is with Jupiter-Mercury in 6th house/Libra. Mars is again in Swati Nakshatra ruled by Rahu. Mars also rules over Ketu-Venus in 7th house/Scorpio.
- Unconventional or Controversial Guru - Unconventional or Controversial Guru is seen through Rahu’s or Ketu’s energy exchange with either 9th house, 9th house lord or Jupiter. It is because Nodes are known as Rule Breakers and when someone breaks rules in religious or spiritual realm then he is seen as a controversial figure in these areas. Now, there is no direct energy exchange between Nodes and 9th house/9th house lord/Jupiter but here is where we need to minutely observe a chart. So, here are the ways Nodes are impacting 9th house/9th house lord/Jupiter in this chart
- Rahu is in Moon’s nakshatra Rohini which is in 9th house and Rahu aspects 9th house and Moon there.
- Ketu aspects 9th house lord Saturn.
- Most importantly, Mars (12th house lord of Spirituality) and Jupiter (planet of Spirituality) both are in Rahu’s nakshatra Swati. This clearly creates energy exchange of Rahu-Jupiter which creates Guru Chandal Yoga. Also, Swati itself represents independent people and when Mars-Jupiter both are there, it shows that someone is becoming independent or rebellious in matters of spirituality.
- So, all these factors indicate that Vinod ji would be attracted towards a very rebellious kind of Guru.
Mahadasha/Antardasha – Then as always dashas bring the events –
- His association with Osho was limited from 1982 to 1986.
- It began in Jupiter-Moon dasha from June, 1981 to Oct, 1982. Jupiter in Swati Nakshatra and Moon ruling over Rahu through Rohini nakshatra activated both the planets of Guru Chandal Yoga. Moon in 9th house made him to go towards Guru and as 9th house is also 12th from 10th house (loss of career), it made him leave his career.
- Then he was in Jupiter-Mars dasha from Oct, 1982 to Oct, 1983. Mars-Jupiter both spirituality related planets were in Swati Nakshatra. It made him to continue in association with a rebellious Guru.
- And then he was in Jupiter-Rahu dasha from Oct, 1983 to Feb, 1986. As Jupiter-Rahu both cause Guru Chandal Yoga, this dasha also supported his association with Osho.
- But then came Saturn MD and as Saturn represents our Karma, Duty and Responsibility, Vinod ji was back in Bollywood with the beginning of Saturn MD to do what he was supposed to do in this life.
Conclusion – So, this is how we should look at planetary combinations minutely. Many a times they are not apparently seen but little more effort can clear many confusions.
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/astrovishalsaxena/ .
Twitter Page - https://twitter.com/astrovsaxena .