Today is another article on various professions as per Astrology. It is regarding chart of a Scientist. I think that as this profession is all about knowledge and education, the houses, signs and planets related with education will be important with inclination towards Science.
So, let's begin with chart of a Scientist -
Atma Karaka or Amatya Karaka
Let's cover all points one after the other -
Important Houses - Following are important houses for a Medical Professional -
- 1st house - 1st house is always the most important house of any chart as it represents the person and his life path. Wherever 1st house lord is placed, it gives an indication related with life path the person is supposed to follow.
- 3rd house – It is main house of collecting information.
- 5th house & 9th house – Both houses of education and higher education.
- 8th house – It is house of research and investigation. Every Scientist has to do lots of research and investigation related to his work
- 11th house – It is house of serving humanity. Every Scientist at some level serves some higher purpose.
- 12th house – It is house of isolation. Most of the times, they prefer to be alone and do their work.
- 10th house – It is main house of career. So, any connection of 10th house with above houses can set the foundation of career as a Scientist.
Important Signs - Following are important signs for a Legal Professional -
- Air Signs – All the Air Signs, especially Gemini and Aquarius as they are signs of new ideas and new-age technology.
- Sagittarius – The sign of higher education.
- Scorpio – The sign of research and investigation.
- Capricorn – The sign of hard work and perseverance.
Important Planets - Following are important planets -
- Sun – As Sun itself represents Career, Sun must be in good dignity to make person realize his right path in this field at an early age.
- Jupiter – The planet of knowledge and higher education.
- Rahu – The planet of new-age technology and new inventions. It is also planet of out of box thinking.
- Ketu – The planet of research, investigation and finding new things.
- Saturn – The planet of hard work and perseverance.
- Mercury – The planet of intellect.
- Moon – And of course a mind which is inclined towards science.
Important Nakshatras - Following are important nakshatras -
- All nakshatras of Rahu as it is planet of inventions, scientific thinking and new-age technology.
- All nakshatras of Jupiter as they have the innate quality of knowledge and education.
- Moola – A nakshatra for research and investigation.
Various Combinations - Now, any combination between these houses, planets, signs and nakshatras can create a Scientist. Any combination between these planets, houses, signs & nakshatras where energy exchanges between them will be enough to make a Scientist in proper dasha time.
Atma Karaka or Amatya Karaka - If Saturn, Jupiter or Mercury becomes person's Atma Karaka or Amatya Karaka, then things can be more prominent to become a Scientist as these planets represent service and taking care of others.
Mahadashas - But as always, dashas will activate houses or planets and person will have realization at that time to become Scientist.
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/astrovishalsaxena/ .
Twitter Page - https://twitter.com/astrovsaxena .