Relationship Synastry Post # 7
Last in the Ascendant Analysis is 7/7 relationship. We can also call it 1/7 relationship. It means that ascendants of both people involved are activating 7th house to each other. It is like a relationship between Aries-Libra people or Cancer-Capricorrn people.
Now, what will be the results?
1. 1st of all, they both are activating each others’ 7th house. Now, what are these houses?
2. 7th house is the main house of relationship, partner and marriage.
3. So, this looks like an aligned combination and most recommended one for relationship as both partners would activate 7th house of each other but like any other combination, this one also has its challenges.
4. Biggest challenge is that except Aries, Taurus, Libra and Scorpio ascendants, for all other ascendants 7th house from the ascendant is ruled by an enemy planet to ascendant lord.
5. Like, all the dual sign ascendants (Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius & Pisces), lords of 1st house/7th house are Jupiter/Mercury combination.
Due to mythological story of Pushya Nakshatra - https://www.astrosaxena.com/pushnaksh,
we know that Mercury & Jupiter are enemies to each other and feel frustrated towards each other. Hence, for these ascendants, relationship becomes a matter of frustration where they feel that their partner is not paying attention to them.
6. For Cancer, Leo, Capricorn and Aquarius ascendants, 7th house is ruled by great enemy planet. Like, Cancer-Capricorn combination has Moon-Saturn combinations involved which are mutual great enemies. These couple would feel emotional disconnection from their partner. Leo-Aquarius combination has Sun-Saturn combination involved which is the greatest enmity of all times.
7. Even with Aries, Taurus, Libra and Scorpio ascendants, the 1st house/7th house lords (Mars-Venus) are although neutral towards each other but if we look at basic nature of Mars and Venus then there is a vast difference between the two. Mars is all about dominance and control whereas Venus is all about keeping peace and sustaining relationship. Actually, where this becomes an average or neutral combination is that Mars likes to control and Venus doesn’t mind getting controlled. This is where, relationship combinations are neutral or average for Aries, Taurus, Libra and Scorpio ascendants, but they have their own challenges.
8. A thing which can help in sustaining this 7/7 relation is business. If both partners in relationship are also partners in business then that business helps them to sustain a balanced relationship.
9. So, we can see that there will be some challenges even in this combination and other combinations as discussed before. Also, we need to look at whole chart of both persons involved and check their dashas to get the complete idea. From this analysis, we can only understand that if one sign or one planet can cause issues in relationship then how many issues can be seen through 12 signs and 9 planets. This was my intention behind writing this series to make people aware that there is no ideal relation, no ideal marriage and no perfect partner.
10. Now, as we have finished the ascendant analysis, we would now look at planetary synastry as to what can we expect if X person’s Moon in a particular sign is falling over Y person’s Saturn in the same sign. We will start it with planets of one partner falling over an empty house of other person’s chart. Again, it will give us an idea that why relationships are so difficult and there is nothing like horoscope matching.
Hope this helps. Thanks,