Relationship Synastry Post # 3
Next in the Ascendant Analysis is 3/11 relationship. It means X person’s ascendant is 3rd to Y person’s ascendant, hence Y person’s ascendant is 11th to X person’s ascendant. It is like a relationship between Aries-Gemini people or Taurus-Cancer people.
Now, what will be the results?
1. 1st of all, first person is activating 3rd house of other person and other person is activating 11th house of first person after they get into a relation. Now, what are these houses?
2. 3rd house is house of efforts and hard work. 11th house is house of gains and desires. So, we can say that this is going to be one of those unfair relationships where one person will put all the efforts to sustain the relationship and other person will gain from those efforts.
3. As 3rd house is house of efforts and hard work, this relationship requires continuous hard work to sustain itself. It is like a continuous work in progress from both the sides but generally it happens that only one person ends up in putting all efforts in relationship. In western astrology too, the 3rd aspect of planets is considered as the aspect of hard work and efforts
4. Then if we see closely then lords of signs which are 3rd and 11th to each other are never friends. For ex – Aries lord Mars and Gemini lord Mercury are enemies. Likewise, Scorpio lord Mars and Capricorn lord Saturn are enemies. So, this mutual enmity between lords here makes this relationship more troublesome.
5. At the same time, 3rd house and 11th house are Upachaya Houses. So, we can say that these relations can grow better with time but again, it would require efforts from both partners.
6. 3rd house and 11th house are also houses of entrepreneurship. So, if both partners dedicate themselves to one common business and service to people through it then this relationship can prosper with time.
7. More important than that, 3rd house and 11th house both represent your friends or networking circle. So, if both partners approach this relation as a friendship then this relation can prosper.
8. Overall, this is a relation which will require a continuous effort and work from both sides to prosper.
9. We can look at it ascendant-wise starting from Aries to Taurus etc but the common theme with every ascendant is that ascendant lords are not friend to each other. Only in Gemini-Leo relationship, ascendant lords Mercury & Sun respectively are neutral towards each other. Otherwise, for all ascendants, ascendant lords is this relationship synastry are enemies. So, 3rd/11th relation between 2 enemy planets show that for any ascendant, it will be difficult relation and require lots of hard work and efforts from both partners.
Hope this helps. Thanks,