So, Mars has entered in Virgo sign on 25th Sep where it will remain till 10th Nov. Let's see, what we can expect during this transit of Mars -
1. Mars will be in Virgo sign for next 45 days. It is ruled by Mercury. As Mars and Mercury are great enemies, Mars is not in good dignity in Virgo. Hence, this transit is one where lots of care and awareness is needed. Now, important thing is that Mars represents quick actions, so it becomes more necessary that we should remain aware of this transit and its results else later we may not get enough time to handle or manage things as events may unfold so quickly.
2. Mars represents our actions, efforts, aggression and courage etc. When it is in wrong dignity, it means that our actions, efforts, aggression and courage can go into wrong directions. We can be misguided or misdirected in our efforts during next 45 days.
3. As Virgo is sign of conflicts and Mars also represents fighting, it is necessary that we must remain aware to mitigate any such circumstances where we may end-up in having an unnecessary conflict.
4. As Virgo is ruled by Mercury which represents communications, there can be malefic impact of Mars on our communications which can bring conflicts and disputes for us. Conflicts can be with people related with the house where Virgo is falling in your chart. Like, an Aquarius ascendant person can have these conflicts or arguments with in-laws as Virgo falls in 8th house of in-laws.
5. Then Mars in bad dignity can also bring circumstances of accidents, surgeries or bloodshed especially if Virgo is one of Dushthana house or 4th house where Mars loses its directional strength too.
6. Although 4 planets are in Virgo right now which makes Virgo energy as prominent force in our lives but this energy will be mild once Mercury-Venus enters in Libra next week. We can say that current transit of 4 planets in Virgo is last bit of troublesome transits during this year. After that, we can see some light at the end of the tunnel. After this Mars in Virgo transit, things may start improving, at least in transits.
This transit of Mars is also creating few joint impacts with other planets as follows –
a. Mars-Saturn will be aspecting each other on Sagittarius-Virgo axis. Mars-Saturn together create stress. So, we can expect stress around the houses where Sagittarius and Virgo are falling in charts. Like for me as Scorpio ascendant, they are in 2nd house and 11th house. Hence, I may feel stress around money factor.
b. Mars-Jupiter both will aspect on Pisces. So, people can become opinionated and kind of fundamentalist with things related to the house where Pisces is falling in chart. At the same time, it can make people pursue spiritual pursuits like Yoga with more energy.
c. Mars-Ketu both will aspect Aries sign. Mars-Ketu combination brings explosive and sudden events. So, there can be some sudden events related with the house where Aries is falling in chart.
As always, transits give results only after overall chart and dashas also show same result. So, we need to look at chart and dashas too. Mars’ good position in birth chart can also help us navigating tough transits. Still, needless to say that we need to be careful and aware during this transit to avoid conflicts, arguments and any sudden event.
Hope this helps. Thanks,