Mars is all set for its next transit of 45 days in the sign of Capricorn. This transit will take place from 26th Feb, 2022 to 7th April, 2022. So, here are some results we can expect during this transit –
a. First of all, Mars is going to be exalted in Capricorn. This will make us action oriented but most importantly, actions can be directed in right direction and can bring fruits to us. People can find themselves very courageous, high on will-power and active.
b. The difference between exalted and debilitated Mars is only in the quality and dignity of actions. A person with exalted Mars will take dignified or right actions but another person with debilitated Mars may not hesitate in taking wrong or illegal actions.
c. Interesting thing here is Mars will be travelling alongside Saturn in own sign. So, Mars’s actions and efforts would get restriction or limitations or repetition factor of Saturn. Saturn-Mars together always makes us put our best efforts repetitively to get some good results. So, results or fruits of actions will be received, but after immense hard work and perseverance.
d. So, we can be very active in the things related to the house where Mars is transiting in chart. Like, for Scorpions like me, it is travelling in 3rd house. So, we can be putting best efforts in business, communication and travelling etc. But for Leo people, this transit is happening in 6th house. So, they can be putting best efforts in dealing with stress related with work life or health issues.
e. Another important thing here is that as 2 strong malefic are coming together in Capricorn, we can’t expect much results in living significances of the house where Capricorn is falling in chart. Our efforts can bring better results in non-living significances. Like, for Cancer ascendant people, this transit is taking place in 7th house/Capricorn. So, in matters of business, they can be super-active but there can be lots of stress in matters of relationship and they need to practice lot of patience to deal with relationship matters.
f. Another common theme around Mars-Saturn in Capricorn in Law. So, we can see some important rules and regulations coming into force or we can even see people showing resentments towards all the additional restrictions imposed on them during pandemic.
g. So, it can be a mixed-bag transit of Mars in Capricorn due to presence of Saturn in same sign where Mars can make us super-active but Saturn can bring stress, limit results and we can be required to practice lots of patience to go through transit.
h. Mars-Saturn coming together can also cause accidents, especially if this transit is happening in travelling or sudden events related houses for anyone.
Then there are a few joint impacts created by Mars’s transit in Capricorn which are as follows –
1. This transit of Mars will begin with Stellium in Capricorn where Saturn-Mars-Venus-Mercury will transit together. Although, Mercury will enter in Aquarius in March 1st week but Saturn-Mars-Venus will remain together for majority of this transit of Mars in Capricorn and they all will aspect Cancer sign. Needless to say that Ketu’s 9th aspect is also on Cancer sign. So, wherever this axis of Cancer/Capricorn falls in your chart, those two houses will remain focus for next 45 days.
2. March will also be the month where Nodes will change signs as per True Nodes at least. Rahu-Mars both will impact Aries sign and this joint impact will also make us highly active as Aries, Rahu and Mars all are indicative towards actions and go-getter approach. People must be aware to avoid aggression due to this Angarak Yoga. Actions can be taken in the house related matters where Aries falls in to chart.
3. Mars-Jupiter will also aspect at Leo sign; Mars with 8th aspect and Jupiter with 7th aspect. This will also make us active in the house related matters where Leo falls in chart. Mars can bring instability and determination to deal with that instability. Jupiter will make us use our wisdom to deal with that house related things.
4. Overall, this transit can be beneficial as it can make us put best efforts and get the results thereof.
5. Last but not the least, March-April, 2022 are months where lots of transits are taking place simultaneously. Like, True Nodes are changing signs in March, 2022, Mean Nodes will change the signs in April, 2022, Jupiter will move into Pisces in April, 2022 and Saturn will also make next transit in Aquarius in April, 2022. Whenever such situations happen during transit, such months can be very unstable or unsettling for most of us. It is because lots of planetary energy is shifting into different house/sign energy. Understand it like you are going through a renovation or relocation of home. Hence, expect March-April, 2022 to be very unstable months of 2022.
Hope this helps. Please post any comment or query you may have.
Swami Premanand Bharti