So, Mars is all set for its next transit of 45 days in the sign of Pisces. This transit will take place from 19th June, 2020 to 15th Aug, 2020. Then later in the year, Mars will come back from Aries to Pisces during its retrograde movement. It would happen somewhere in Sep-Oct, 2020. I think it is too early to look at that transit now. We would analyse it at that time but it is important that we should keep in mind the events and experience of direct transit of Mars in Pisces now because later in the year, we will revisit similar events or experiences when it comes back in Pisces.
So, here are some results we can expect during this direct transit of Mars in Pisces –
- First of all, Mars will be in friendly sign in Pisces. So dignity-wise, we have a strong Mars in our support. Again, as Mars represents actions and efforts, a dignified Mars only shows that we are motivated to take right actions. Mars in Pisces will inspire us to be dignified in our actions and efforts.
- Pisces is all about imagination, spirituality and creative pursuits. So, Mars transit in Pisces will make us inclined to put actions in the field of spirituality and imagination. We can follow our creative interests or imagination with higher intensity.
- Mars is a Warrior and Pisces is Spirituality. So, this combination creates a spiritual warrior. This position in birth chart or in transit can make someone go towards Physical Exercise/Gymnasium, Meditation, Yoga or Martial Arts etc. Any activity where Spirituality and Physical Actions are combined can be seen as action of Mars in Pisces.
- Again, Pisces is ruled by Jupiter which represents our belief systems and Mars represents a Warrior. So again, it can create a situation where people will be ready to fight for what they believe-in. We can see more movements like “I can’t breath” with more intensity during the remainder of this year. Only thing is that no party should become rigid or fundamentalist with their approach. We should always be receptive to listen to other’s point of view. Bigotry should have no place in our lives.
- Then in whichever house Mars is transiting in your chart, you can find yourself more active or energetic in things related to that house. Like for me, it is transiting 5th house/Pisces, so I can be more involved with my creative work and counselling. Also, the people related with the house would feel that you are being dominating towards them during this transit. Like for Virgo ascendant people, Mars is transiting 7th house/Pisces and they will assert the aggression, dominance and control over their partner. Again, it is not a good trait to be controlling of others which is nothing but a sign of your own insecurities. So, we need to avoid any such situation.
- As Mars represents bloodshed, injury, accidents and surgeries too, one should be careful against these events during this transit especially if Mars is transiting through Dushthana houses, 1st house, 3rd house or 4th house. In 1st house, person can feel more angry and may need to divert his anger and aggression in Physical activities.
Then there are a few joint impacts created by Mars’s transit in Pisces which are as follows –
- Mars in Pisces will aspect Rahu in Gemini. This can create lots of stress, anger and frustration in house where Gemini is falling in chart as Rahu-Mars energy exchange will create this Angarak Yoga which will make people to exhibit their anger. Again, anger and frustration needs to be redirected to positive activities with awareness.
- For about 10 days, from 20th June to 30th June, 2020, Mars-Jupiter will aspect Virgo sign. This will lead to dominance struggle based on belief system in the house where Virgo falls into your chart. Person will put efforts in getting the knowledge related to the house where Virgo falls in your chart. As Virgo is sign of conflicts, this joint impact again shows conflicts due to different belief system. As Virgo is also sign of health care, this aspect can also help in finding cure of Covid-19 and serve people through it.
- Throughout this transit, Mars will get aspect of Saturn from Capricorn. This will limit and restrict the results of Mars in Pisces and will make us put an extra effort in matters discussed above. Mars-Saturn joint impact can bring lots of frustration in house where Pisces is falling in chart. This would also create a Paap Kartari Yoga for Aquarius sign. So, whichever house has Aquarius sign in your chart, you can feel stress in that house related matters and very minimum benefits related to that house.
- Finally, Rahu-Mars-Saturn all 3 strong malefic planets will aspect Libra sign. It shows lots of stress in the relationship area of life as Libra represents relation and stress related to the house where Libra falls in your chart. Like for me, it is 12th house. So, I should be careful about my health and spending.
- Not to forget that we are in retrograde season of 2020. Jupiter-Saturn-Venus are retrograde in their respective transiting signs, Mercury is about to retrograde and Mars’s speed will be slow in Pisces as it gets closer to retrograde dates. Hence, there will be lots of reflection and looking back at past events and correcting the mistakes of past. We are entering probably the most intense phase of the year but as I see, retrograde season is also the one which makes us put extra efforts and we reap the results once retrograde season gets over. Again, please pay attention to the events and experience of this Mars in Pisces transit as we will revisit the same when Mars goes retrograde in Pisces later this year.
Final event will always depend on overall chart, dashas and transits.
Hope this helps. Thanks,
Swami Premanand Bharti
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/astrovishalsaxena/ .
Twitter Page - https://twitter.com/astrovsaxena .