Please go through the introductory article here - https://www.astrosaxena.com/JIJS2122.
For Capricorn Ascendant or Capricorn Moon Sign people, this Joint Impact of Jupiter-Saturn in 2021-22 will be on their 10th house/Libra, which can bring following results –
1. A lot of things will be decided as per the dasha of person as 1st dasha sets the stage for event and then transits help in bringing the same event. So, we also have to see what kind of events are promised by dashas in individual chart and then we should apply the results of this transit.
2. Libra represents things like other people, masses, business, relationship and partner etc. 10th house is house of career/work, authority/recognition, Father or other authority figures etc. As Libra is a sign of balance or agreement, it shows that Capricorn people would be required or need to strike a balance or come to an agreement with matters related with 10th house.
3. This joint impact can bring increased authority or recognition at work place. They can have favour from people in authority. They can have some important developments in career.
4. As Libra is sign of business, they can also have opportunity or inclination towards getting into business setup of career.
5. As Libra is also sign of balance or agreement, they may have to work on their relations with their Father or other authority figures in their life, either at home or at work. They can be required to adjust to maintain peace with them.
6. If they are in sort of work or business which brings fame to people, this transit can bring good fame to them.
7. Another way of looking at results is that we can see 10th house/Libra from each house. Like, 10th house/Libra is 6th from 5th house which can mean conflicts or obstacles in love matters. It is also 9th from 2bd house which can represent luck or fortune of wealth etc. Like this, we can see the results of every house from 10th house/Libra for Capricorn people.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any comment/question/suggestion.
Swami Premanand Bharti