Mars has transitioned in Capricorn - https://www.astrosaxena.com/MarsCapri2020 and if we read it with ongoing Covid-19 scare - https://www.astrosaxena.com/Covid-19 , then we may realize that Covid-19 had gained strength in last 1 month or so when it spread like anything. Reasons can be as follows and let's see what we can expect now -
1. In my short analysis on Covid-19 - https://www.astrosaxena.com/Covid-19 , I opined that it was largely due to Rahu in Ardra transit. Now, we can relate its sudden expansion in different parts of world with few more planets.
2. Rahu is in Ardra from 12th Sep, 2019 but Covid-19 didn't spread at this rapid speed. Rahu itself is an expansive planet which blow things out of proportion plus it was getting aspect of another expansive planet Jupiter from Nov, 2019. Still, Covid-19's spread was not so rapid.
3. But things changed in Feb-Mar, 2020 when virus spread throughout world like anything and the only reason I could see was the transit of Mars in Sagittarius (on 8th Feb, 2020) from where it also aspected Rahu. As Mars represents speed and fast movement, the combined mutual impact of Mars-Rahu-Jupiter provided the impetus and force to the virus spread in last 45 days. I don't see any other planet impacting this axis of Rahu-Ketu during this time which could have given this impact. (Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong).
4. Now, 1st good news is that Mars has moved in Capricorn from today and it is not providing the additional force to expansive nature of Rahu-Jupiter. So now, we can expect speed of virus spread to slowdown a bit.
5. Another major transit which can help humanity is Jupiter's transit in Capricorn from 30th March, 2020. It will break the link of mutual aspect between Rahu-Jupiter in Gemini/Sagittarius axis. It will further slowdown the expansion of virus spread as Rahu will be left alone in Ardra without any support of Jupiter-Mars aspects.
6. So, we can say that we are in this crucial one week time period and we can expect some relief from April, 2020 month. As I said in last article, we can expect things to come back to normalcy after Rahu leaves Ardra on 20th May, 2020 but from next month, we can expect some relief or improvement in situation.
Stay Home. Stay Safe.