I think we can cover this series by theory and one practical example of chart. Like, 1st I will tell what can make a person enter a particular profession and then we can see a chart of a person in same profession to see theory working in practicality.
So, let's begin with Career in Aeronautics/Aviation -
Atma Karaka or Amatya Karaka
Let's cover all points one after the other -
Important Houses - Following are important houses -
- 1st house - 1st house is always the most important house of any chart as it represents the person and his life path. Wherever 1st house lord is placed, it gives an indication related with life path the person is supposed to follow.
- Travelling Related Houses – All the houses related with travelling become important here, like 3rd house, 7th house, 9th house, 11th house and 12th house.
- 10th house – 10th house is main house of work or career. Its association with any of these houses herein can lead someone into taking Aviation as Career.
Important Signs - Following are important signs -
- Air Signs – All Air signs, i.e. Gemini, Libra and Aquarius, are important for Career in Aeronautics and Aviation for the obvious Air element.
- Virgo – As it is sign of details and perfection. This is one job where you must be perfect with every detail else many lives can be in danger.
Important Planets – This is where similarity can be drawn with Aviation related work and any other work related with new-age technology. Following are important planets -
- Rahu – As it represents everything connected with new-age technology.
- Saturn – Not only because it represents Technology in itself but as its element is Air.
- Mars – Another planet which represents Technology. Actually, any type of energy exchange between Mars-Saturn is good to make anyone very good in technology related field.
- Mercury – As it represents travelling itself. Mercury also represents Language. So, it is
- Ketu – As it represents tools and equipments, it becomes very important along with Mars.
Important Nakshatras - Following are important nakshatras -
- All the nakshatras of Mars & Saturn will have the possibilities of taking person into technology field.
- All the Rahu nakshatra can help someone in understanding new-age technology.
- Uttara-Phalguni – As it is about handling/managing details.
Various Combinations - Now, any combination between these houses, planets, signs and nakshatras can lead a person in career of Aviation. Any combination between these planets, houses, signs & nakshatras where energy exchanges between them will be enough to make such professional in proper dasha time.
Atma Karaka or Amatya Karaka - If Saturn, Mars or Mercury becomes person's Atma Karaka or Amatya Karaka, then things can be more prominent to become an Aviator or New-Age Technology Professional etc.
Mahadashas - But as always, dashas will activate houses or planets and person will have realization at that time to take up such profession as Career.
Example Chart – As I didn’t get any chart of a person in aviation field from a reliable source, I prefer to leave it as is.