This is the final of different career related charts and planetary positions. There was a request to write about planetary placements for someone in Civil Services but then Civil Services is just one of the fields where people have high authorities. There are many other fields like these. And of course in different countries there will be different fields where people work in high authoritative positions. Also, in every field of work, you can find some legends. So, let’s look at what planetary placements can make a person a high authority in his field of work.
So, let's begin with chart of a person in high authoritative position -
Atma Karaka or Amatya Karaka
Let's cover all points one after the other -
Important Houses - Following are important houses -
- 1st house - 1st house is always the most important house of any chart as it represents the person and his life path. Wherever 1st house lord is placed, it gives an indication related with life path the person is supposed to follow. A strong 1st house and 1st house lord shows that person has very clear idea about his life path since the very beginning.
- 3rd house – 3rd house is house of efforts and actions. A strong 3rd house and 3rd house lord shows that person is willing to put his best efforts in right direction.
- 6th house - 6th house is house of daily work life. If 6th house planets are in good dignity or 6th house lord is in goo dignity, it shows that person will achieve good heights in his daily work life, whatever it is.
- 10th house – It is the main house of authority, recognition and public image. 10th house and 10th house lord position will show in which field a person will get authority in his career. Also, the dignity of planets in 10th house and dignity of 10th house lord will show if authority will come early or late in life.
Important Signs - Following are important signs -
- Aries – It is sign of our individuality and uniqueness. Aries and its lord Mars shows things which can do in a unique way and which can create a different place for us in this world.
- Leo – Leo is the sign of Kings and Authorities. Leo and its lord Sun’s position and dignity will show the area of authority. Dignity will show if authority will be coming early in life or later.
- Capricorn – Capricorn is sign of Authority, Hard Work and Perseverance. In the end, how long you can work for achieving and then sustaining your success is seen from Capricorn and its lord Saturn’s position.
Important Planets - Following are important planets -
- Sun-Moon – If you want to travel too far in a day then you have to start from early in morning. Sun and Moon are luminaries. They illuminate or brighten our path. If they are in good dignity, it shows that person has very clear idea about what he wants to achieve in life and he starts working on it from very early age. Also, Sun-Moon represents Father & Mother respectively. So, if they are strong in chart, it shows that parents will be supportive of person’s endeavour and will be guiding light to him, which is very important. In reverse situation, if Sun-Moon are not in good dignity then person realizes his life path later in life and after that he has very limited time left to achieve an authoritative position in life. So, he can achieve only limited authority.
- Jupiter – Jupiter represents Morals. Jupiter’s dignity shows if person will follow the right morale path to achieve authority or he will be willing to cheat or deceive others to move ahead in so-called rat-race.
- Mars – But in the end efforts are needed. Mars dignity shows the willingness of person to work hard to get his desired position and authority.
- Rahu – Rahu represents our obsession. Person needs to be obsessed to get something then only he will work for it day & night and will achieve it. So, Rahu’s position is important in achieving the success and authority in a given field.
- Saturn – Last but the most important. Getting success or authority is easy but sustaining it over a lifetime is tough. This is where Saturn plays role. Saturn’s position shows how hard someone is ready to work and for how long. We have so many examples where a person gets initial fame or success but he is unable to sustain it over a long period of time. That’s where Saturn’s hard work and perseverance is important.
- Exalted Planets – Exalted planets become helpful in reaching the high authoritative position especially when they are near to their exact exaltation degree or in their exaltation nakshatras like Sun in Ashwini, Moon in Krittika or Mars in Dhanishtha etc.
Important Nakshatras - Following are important nakshatras -
- Magha – It is nakshatra of Kings or Authority Figures. If Magha is prominent in chart then person can’t stop until he gets Kingly status.
- Vishakha – As it is represented by Victory Arch, it represents victorious people who have achieved great heights. A chart where Vishakha is prominent, the person will never settle with mediocre success and will work until he gets the desired authority.
- Jyeshtha – Jyeshtha means the eldest one. So, it represents those people who look to gain the highest authority.
- Dhanishtha – As it is the nakshatra of great wealth, luxuries and lavish life, it can be seen as nakshatra of authoritative positions too as you can get all the luxuries only when you are in highest of authoritative positions. As it is part of Capricorn, it can be termed as nakshatra of high authorities. .
Various Combinations - Now, any combination between these houses, planets, signs and nakshatras can give a person high authority. Any combination between these planets, houses, signs & nakshatras where energy exchanges between them will give authority in proper dasha time.
Atma Karaka or Amatya Karaka - If Sun or Saturn becomes person's Atma Karaka or Amatya Karaka, then things can be more prominent to reach an authoritative position in any field. Saturn will make you work really hard to get that authority.
Mahadashas - But as always, dashas will activate houses or planets and person will reach that authoritative position as he desired.
Example Chart – You can take any chart of any authoritative figure in any field and you will find these things prominent in chart. Only field of work will be different.