One of the benefits of being an Astrologer or a Counselor in any capacity that you get to know of so many people and their lives. Also, when you hear problems and sufferings of so many people then 1st of all, you forget your own sufferings. Like, in last year alone, I have given around 1000 consultations. And so far, I must have seen lives of at least 5000 people very closely in last 4 years as an Astrologer. All this made me realize that I was and I am living a much better life than many other people in world. Before becoming an Astrologer, I was unnecessarily imagining that my life is tough. Now, I realize that people are pulling-off more troublesome lives. In the end, you become grateful to God that you are still living a better life than many.
It also shows that majority of us create our own troubles. Like,
I have seen people crying over their break-up and I can understand the pain and suffering involved but then I have also seen someone going through 3rd or 4th divorce. In comparison to this later person, the suffering of the former person looks negligible or even childish.
I have seen people worried about their parent's health or life who are octogenarian and I can understand that we never want to lose our parents or family members but then I have also seen a person whose parents were killed/committed suicide when they were only 4-5 years old.
I have seen 100s of people getting worried or even crying about getting married somehow but then I have also seen someone who got married in early 20s, became pregnant, had a child and then became widow, all within time of some 20 months.
So majority of times, our worries are not as big as our mind projects them to be.
So, in the end, I feel we all have something to be grateful for. We all are living a life little better than many others in this world. Let's be thankful to God for that and let's try to help those other people and try to make their lives little better.
Post on 18th Feb, 2019
Now, let's try to understand upcoming Saturn-Ketu transit (https://www.astrosaxena.com/skpsagi19) in Sagittarius for Taurus ascendant people and how they can handle it in a better way -
1. This conjunction will take place in their 8th house/Sagittarius of major changes, occult, service to others and relationship benefits etc. As discussed earlier in other articles too, Taurus people can see the biggest of changes during this year as these two strong malefics will be in their 8th house and 8th house lord Sagittarius is also transiting through Scorpio, the sign of major changes. Also, 8th house represents Changes and Saturn also represents Changes.
2. It shows that Taurus people can see some big changes in their overall life. As 8th house and Scorpio are getting involved which both represent secrecy, we can't know in a sure way the nature and type of change but as both houses are relationship oriented, it can be change related with relationship matters or partners.
3. It can also be a change through business and masses as same houses are business oriented houses too.
4. As 8th house is also house of accidents, sudden events and surgeries etc and Saturn-Ketu are 2 strong malefic planets, they need to take good care for their health especially while driving or travelling.
5. Overall, the change is inevitable for them during this year but only care they can take is to flow with the change. If they resist the change, they will be in trouble. That will create big stress for them. So, they can deal with this year by surrendering to the change.
6. Saturn-Ketu in 8th house can also show some stress in relation or with partner or with in-laws. So, they need to show patience and adjustments in matters of relationships.
7. Then Saturn's transit into 9th house/Capricorn of higher education after Jan, 2020 and PKY for 8th house with Ketu in 7th house/Scorpio of relationship after Sep, 2020 again shows that relationship will remain a hard task for them. It again shows that lots of compromises are required to sustain a relation. .
8. Overall, time from now till 2022 doesn't look very good in terms of relationship matters. They must keep expectations to minimum in matters of relationship. Then they can sail through this time. Also, as discussed, they need to be receptive to changes in life.
9. As discussed, this time can still be good for focus on matters of higher education, knowledge and research on all Sagittarius related stuff. Especially, if they are in occult and mystical side of learning then this transit can bring excellent results. This transit can also bring some mystical events in life. .
Along with the above results, we can understand that strong malefics like Saturn-Ketu in 8th house can also bring negative events like complete loss or separation due to various reasons from in-laws as it is house of these relatives. It can also bring inheritance due to death in family. But as always, final event is accumulated result of Chart + Dasha + Transits. So, such an event can happen only if chart and dasha of person or the other person involved is indicating towards illness or death. Again, it only means that person needs to take extra careful of his health and relations during this dasha + transit.
Next, we will see the Saturn-Ketu transit for Aries ascendant.
Post on 20th Feb, 2019
Finally, let's try to understand upcoming Saturn-Ketu transit (https://www.astrosaxena.com/skpsagi19) in Sagittarius for Aries ascendant people and how they can handle it in a better way (I am sure now Aries ascendant people understand the pain of Pisces ascendant ) -
1. This conjunction will take place in their 9th house/Sagittarius of higher education, far distant lands, people of different ethnicity, teaching, guiding and counselling etc. As we know that Sagittarius also represents similar things, so the energies are getting intensified for Aries ascendant people. Saturn-Ketu there can make them focus on these things. It means it can be an excellent time for gaining higher education, knowledge and interact with people of different ethnicity.
2. So, it can be a very good time for someone who wants to take higher education, post graduation or PhD etc. It is also a good time for sharing the knowledge with others. So, someone can go into teaching field. Apart from regular academic learning, this transit can help someone in learning about various religions, philosophies and literature etc. Two malefics in 9th house/Sagittarius can bring unconventional or controversial views in matters of religion and God. It can also bring a controversial Teacher or Guru in your life.
3. But then they are malefic planets. So, what else we can expect? So, 1st of all, they will make you work really hard to gain any education or knowledge. It won't be easy. You would need to study for extra hours to gain and only those who can do that will gain through this transit.
4. They can bring long distance travels to you but as they both are malefic, either travel won't be for a pleasant reason or the travel won't result fruitful. You may have to travel under stressful circumstances.
5. As 9th house is 12th from 10th house of Father and Authority, your relations with authority figures (Father or Boss) at work or home may not be very good. It is certainly not the time for working under anyone's authority. Rahu's transit in 3rd house/Gemini is also calling you towards your own business.
6. Saturn-Ketu in 9th house can also give some stress with Teachers or Gurus due to disagreements.
7. As 9th house is 12th from 10th house of Father, it represents Loss of Father. It is also 6th from 4th house of Mother, hence it also becomes house of illness of mother. This means that an Aries ascendant person needs to be very careful about his parent's health. As planets involved are Saturn-Ketu which represent limitation/separation, this area of life needs to be taken-care of in a very diligent manner.
8. Then Saturn's transit into 10th house/Capricorn of Father & Authorities after Jan, 2020 and PKY for 9th house with Ketu in 8th house/Scorpio after Sep, 2020 again shows that relationship with Father and Authority Figures will remain a hard task for them. It again shows that lots of compromises are required to sustain these relations or it is better to keep a distance.
Again this transit is showing health issues with relatives in families but as always, final event is accumulated result of Chart + Dasha + Transits. So, such an event can happen only if chart and dasha of person or the other person involved is indicating towards illness or death. Again, it only means that person needs to take extra careful of his health and relations during this dasha + transit.
Post on 21st Feb, 2019
So, these are my insights as I was going through posts on Saturn-Ketu transit ascendant-wise -
1. In a way, such series of posts show to us that how self-centered we are? We are only concerned about ourselves and own survival. May be this is the reason why we are suffering because we are totally disconnected with others and Universe. As I made the 1st post for Pisces ascendant people, many Pisceans in my friend list or among followers messaged me that how difficult this transit looks like for them and asking for some additional advice as to how to deal with it? And it followed with every ascendant post when people of that particular ascendant had shown similar concerns. And same happens with all type of articles/videos and posts that people want some further clarifications or help for their own sign.
2. As I see, this is the main reason for our suffering and pain in this life. We are disconnected from each other. We are lacking empathy. It would be the best day for humanity when an Aries ascendant person shows his empathy and concern towards the difficulties which a Gemini ascendant person is going to face in a particular time period and vice-versa. It looks logical to say that everyone is most concerned about himself/herself or their family but we have to let go of this self-centered approach and connect with others if we want to improve a bit in this life. I feel that once you practice astrology then you become more concerned towards others than yourself. It is something which I covered in last post - https://www.facebook.com/astrovishalsaxena/posts/2280013182279093?notif_id=1550749023429770¬if_t=page_post_reaction . I am not a religious person but this self-centered approach is regarded as the biggest Sin as per Hinduism - https://www.astrosaxena.com/sism (Sin of I and Sin of Mine- please copy/paste link in browser to read it).
3. Then many people were of the view that I highlighted negative stuff more in these posts. Well, they are Saturn-Ketu posts. Saturn and Ketu are coming together. What dream I can give you with these two? . Only positive thing attached with these two is that they help us in focus or research on something. I covered this for every ascendant as to where they should be focusing during this transit. Saturn reduces the results and Ketu separates us from results. So, I don't think these two together can provide us much. Let me know if I am missing something.
4. Also, I always feel that we should be aware of negative stuff more as we need time to prepare to mitigate our losses due to those negative events. So, it is always better to know and be aware of negative events rather than positive ones which are anyways going to happen and bring you some benefits. You don't need any extra preparation for that positive event.
5. Likewise, few people were unhappy as how easily I talked about Death in those posts. So, here is the thing. 1st of all, I gave lots of conditions and requirements under which such events MAY happen. Like, event should be seen at 3 levels of Chart + Dasha + Transit. So, if link is broken at any level then event MAY NOT happen with person. So, there is no need to jump to a conclusion. Even if, all 3 levels are getting aligned then also event MAY happen. None can predict life and death with precision. So again, the alignment at all 3 levels only show that person needs to take extra care of health to avoid any unpleasant event. So, this reference is again to make you aware of protective and mitigating actions which you can take pro-actively to safeguard yourself. Rather than being fearful of future event which MAY or MAY NOT happen, just be pro-active about your health-care which we all should be at anytime.
6. But then comes the bigger question which I wanted to address, why such fear of death? Don't you think that Death started the day we took Birth? Don't you think that we all are running towards An Inevitable Death from the date of Birth? Don't you think that someone or the other is dying at every single moment in this world? If Death is the only certainty of Life then why such fear? This is something which I covered here - https://www.astrosaxena.com/incarnate (Re-incarnation & Astrology - please copy/paste link in browser to read it).
7. There are many reasons. 1st of all, every death reminds us that our time is limited and we will also meet with this fate. Ego gets hurt. It can't accept that it has to die one day. Then another reason is that 99.99% population lives life in tomorrows. Tomorrow we will do this, tomorrow we will do that, tomorrow we will go for trip, tomorrow we will buy a house. Our whole life is based on this dream of Tomorrow. And when Death comes in front of us, we are left with facing Today for the 1st time. Now, there is no Tomorrow. So, it is not fear of Death of Person but it is fear of Death of Tomorrow and fear of Death of all Dreams which were based in tomorrow.
8. Morale of the post - Live in Now and Here.
Post on 27th Feb, 2019
After Saturn-Ketu in Sagittarius, I feel we should also cover Rahu-Saturn joint impact between March, 2019 to Sep, 2020. It is important as few things are happening in this time period -
1. Rahu will move into Gemini in March, 2019 and will remain there till Sep, 2020.
2. Saturn will stay in Sagittarius till Jan, 2020. It means that Rahu-Saturn both will aspect Aquarius sign from March, 2019 to Jan, 2020. As it is 10 months long period, it is good enough window to create event related to the house where Aquarius is in your chart or any planet which is situated in Aquarius.
3. Then Saturn will move into Capricorn from Jan, 2020 and now Rahu-Saturn both will aspect Libra sign till Sep, 2020. As it is 8 months long period, it is good enough window to create event related to the house where Libra is in your chart or any planet which is situated in Libra.
4. Now, the joint impact of Saturn-Rahu? Rahu gravitates us to achieve things related to house/planet it is impacting and Saturn puts block or delay in same and makes us work more on it. So, end result is frustration as you want something desperately but no success.
5. So, we will have same type of stuck feeling in the things related to the house where Aquarius is in your chart or any planet in Aquarius. This feeling of frustration will be till Jan, 2020.
6. After that till Sep, 2020, we will have same type of stuck feeling in the things related to the house where Libra is in your chart or any planet in Libra.
So now. we will cover this impact of Rahu-Saturn in coming 18 months and try to see that which houses in your chart will get this impact of frustration or limited/delayed results. Let's begin with Aquarius ascendants this time.
Vishal S Saxena - Astrologer